Extreme Orange Or Trap Star

• Thread starter broncoholic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jasper Geist

Jasper Geist

Hey Farmers!
I want to add another EG strain to my collection and I am having a hard time choosing...I wish I could get both but not possible.

I already have;
Meltdown = (Orange Valley OG x The Cube)
Pink = (Pink Predator x Starfighter F2)
Kimbo Kush, (Blackberry Kush x Starfighter F2)
Trilogy = Triple OG x The Cube
bronc~

Out of curiosity... which of the four above did you prefer growing and why? How was the Pink? I've been looking at that strain for a couple of years. How was the yield and how was the flavor? Did you do an organic grow or a bottle feed? Which of the four would you grow again?
Cheers!, Jasper

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

Out of curiosity... which of the four above did you prefer growing and why? How was the Pink? I've been looking at that strain for a couple of years. How was the yield and how was the flavor? Did you do an organic grow or a bottle feed? Which of the four would you grow again?
Cheers!, Jasper

I grew Kimbo a bunch and Meltdown... next for me was Labyrinth and I'm still on that one... VERY good. I have 2 phenos going in rotation. 1 is close to Chemdog + lemon ... fuel funk the other is lemon funk with lemons both are above top shelf.

Have Pink haven't tried it yet. Kimbo is a good one but PM was an issue but summer grow very hot n humid so not too bad tho considering. I would grow it again in the winter time.

Jasper Geist

Jasper Geist

I grew Kimbo a bunch and Meltdown... next for me was Labyrinth and I'm still on that one... VERY good. I have 2 phenos going in rotation. 1 is close to Chemdog + lemon ... fuel funk the other is lemon funk with lemons both are above top shelf.

Have Pink haven't tried it yet. Kimbo is a good one but PM was an issue but summer grow very hot n humid so not too bad tho considering. I would grow it again in the winter time.

Currently, I'm in a very dry location (foothills - N. Cali) and have been blessed with not having to deal with PM on some very dense indica. I KNOW humid and hot locations, Caribbean, anyhow. Plants grow mad but I could see mold - any mold - being an issue there! Are you in similar environment?
How were the colours for Kimbo and what kind of height were you seeing? I have the headroom for a 6 footer + lights but I'm also used to tight indica bushes (think Paki/Afghani purple). Is Kimbo a grower?

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

Kimbo is a good yielder - big wide bush can get to 6' indoors if treated right.
Colorful... will go dark purple and black with some orange ... fans and sugars, buds will be silvery light green like most hybrids.

I had the PM in summer conditions here... 100F and 90%RH worse than the Caribbean... as no ocean breeze.

These went 62-65 days for me right thru July/August hot as hell no AC. I think nanners showed up on the green version... prolly went too long with that pheno.Grow was in 90-100+ F for a lot of days so not surprised about nanners ... never got any seeds tho.
Organic soil... in an early version of Coots mix no-til.

Here's 2 different Pheno's side by side.... 1 with the color and 1 green pheno.

Kimbo

H

Highkev

IMG 3290
Kimbo is a good yielder - big wide bush can get to 6' indoors if treated right.
Colorful... will go dark purple and black with some orange ... fans and sugars, buds will be silvery light green like most hybrids.

I had the PM in summer conditions here... 100F and 90%RH worse than the Caribbean... as no ocean breeze.

These went 62-65 days for me right thru July/August hot as hell no AC. I think nanners showed up on the green version... prolly went too long with that pheno.Grow was in 90-100+ F for a lot of days so not surprised about nanners ... never got any seeds tho.
Organic soil... in an early version of Coots mix no-til.

Here's 2 different Pheno's side by side.... 1 with the color and 1 green pheno.

View attachment 790885
Really nice I got some beans of trap star got her going now will be switching to flower soon. During to see someone's look like this pic

Top Bottom