Farming Resources And Costs Involved

• Thread starter Lee Hale
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lee Hale

ALOHA - I am a lettuce farmer on Maui and manage all operations for production of wholesale amounts of organic lettuce. It involves training, orders, deliveries, hiring, harvesting, planting, and field maintenance. Get this! I do it for free....And I would be willing to put my skills to use for legal marijuana farming. Because, lettuce is legal -- I just provided a non-specific breakdown, but I'm looking for a "cliff notes" version for what is involved with farming marijuana. In Hawaii, it's only a matter of time until it becomes legal just like Washington and Colorado. I would like this thread to be focused on rolling out a very specific marijuana farm operations from A to Z on let's say 6 acres of land. And if there are any farmers out there who need a volunteer, I can help and would love to help.

Cort

Cort

pretty much the same stuff, with specific knowledge in medical quality cannabis cultivation and the contacts to set up distribution. The former probably wont be a big change from learning any other new crop, the latter may prove to be tricky.

Dont forget a hefty budget for legal counsel. Memorize your lawyers number... once you unlock your phone in the presence of the law its game on!

L

Lee Hale

With lettuce farms seeds are 10% of total cost...Lol Do you know what I mean? For example, one crate of spring leaves harvested daily weighing in at a 6 pounds pays for that entire row of lettuce. Our rows are nearly 100 feet or so.

Top Bottom