• Thread starter BPK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BPK

Feedback on 1st grow starting flowering
I
Feedback on 1st grow starting flowering 2
Got this seed out of a sack and decided to give it a go. She started outside and struggled until I was able to get and indoor setup going. 150 watts of grow lights were used. I tried some training on this one like tying it down and topping it. Wanting to know how she's looking and what advise you have as
I go through the flowering stage (currently 1 week in)
Thanks!

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Looks healthy a little burnt ,but hell we all get that . What type of light are you useing? she is small so don't expect a amazing yield . All in all I think shes a nice plant to learn on . Are you useing any nutes ??

B

BPK

Looks healthy a little burnt ,but hell we all get that . What type of light are you useing? she is small so don't expect a amazing yield . All in all I think shes a nice plant to learn on . Are you useing any nutes ??
Thank you! I'm using 3 different 50 watt leds and fox farm nutrients. I started an autoflowering blue dream also and the first buds are just starting to show up

S

Silentgain

View attachment 820343 IView attachment 820344 Got this seed out of a sack and decided to give it a go. She started outside and struggled until I was able to get and indoor setup going. 150 watts of grow lights were used. I tried some training on this one like tying it down and topping it. Wanting to know how she's looking and what advise you have as
I go through the flowering stage (currently 1 week in)
Thanks!

S

Silentgain

I'm 64 days into my 1st grow myself. I have a single blackberry in a 1800x1400x600 tent with 2x3 bank of fluoros. 2 led bulbs- 1x25 watt and another maybe half o that side by side as extra lighting ftom the ends of a fluoro hanging over the middle of tent. The fluoros stand up on their ends to enclose plant in blanket of light. Currently have warm white bulbs in and have been 12/12 for a month now and have only just got pistils today actually. Light was coming thru the tiniest holes in tent causing delay obviously....oh well.. Got a few weeks of extra veg n. I'm happy. Have pruned this sucker to keep it down in size twice so far. Is 18" high today. Have been running on transition then flowering nutes too for last month. Plant is looking fine. Ph has been consistent and weekly water changes have been standard so far. Will send pic tomoz.

S

Silentgain

T
How many true watts total ??
What I can tell you is that the fluoro banks are 6 x 36watt daylight,in veg. Plus the 36 watt running above n middle of growing tips. On either end of that fluoro are the 28 watt and the lesser wattage led pairsWhatd that give me?

S

Silentgain

Here's a pic of my 2yr old sativa, just turned back again from bud to veg. Only in dirt . not much TLC just yet.

IMG 20180722 194109
S

Silentgain

Haha. Yep. Daily picking of leaves to keep a smoke in the bowl. Kept small for safety sake.

Top Bottom