Fg Not Root Aphids Rite?

• Thread starter katelyn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Have at them @Seamaiden its amazing how a little hot air can help out , keep us posted .
I loaded up my tent with 5 sticky traps and day one of pot drying out will leave off my light and just open up my tent and use the defused light from my skylight in the shed I want to dry out the pots but don't want to fry my plants at the same time .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Good luck. They disappeared from my tent almost completly keeping a good wet dry cycle! Also disturbing tje top 2 inches evrry 12 hours or so they not liking it
Well there's a big knock down with the sticky traps and drying out the pots but I'll let them dry out again today I have scratched up the soil surface a bit to piss them off more .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Well there's a big knock down with the sticky traps and drying out the pots but I'll let them dry out again today I have scratched up the soil surface a bit to piss them off more .
3 days of drying out pots 5 sticky traps later last couple of days seen a few still lingering so I'll dry out in 2 more days time oh and I'm going to get some close dryer cloth cut up as a pot top cover to start to nab the rest of the critters .

katelyn

katelyn

3 days of drying out pots 5 sticky traps later last couple of days seen a few still lingering so I'll dry out in 2 more days time oh and I'm going to get some close dryer cloth cut up as a pot top cover to start to nab the rest of the critters .
Damn u had a lot more then i have seen. I had no stickies or anything just let em dry rite up and fan blowing higher then normal pissed em off real good. And ya stirring tje soil works good they dont like that. Here they are in flower for 7 days. What ya think? This chinese led is 1000w 100 10w diodes but actual draw they claim is 220-260. So whats that give the light for power? Was gonna buy a 400w hps and put it in here with the led and remove the small 50watters on the sides u see here?

20170114 203421
katelyn

katelyn

Something wierd i noticed on leavea loom like honeydew studf that aphids leave behind but no aphids. Do gnats leave crap on your leaves?

katelyn

katelyn

Kinda looms like a deformity in a picture vs sticky. And they dont wipe off

20170114 210843

Latest posts

Top Bottom