Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ecompost

Ecompost

Afternoon Delight~
here is my CAD bro. I picked up a cation climb at about week 4, I cut back these drench inputs, foliar feeding her these instead while I run some fulvic acids and chitin based protein to lower the media pH. It pulls hard on Nitrate during transition not a surprise it more than doubled once flipped, so get ready with the N feeds mate LOL I am in recycled coco tho bro, so that likely why I started losing related N proteins as it fed hard. All good now tho :-)

20160418 210959
Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

here is my CAD bro. I picked up a cation climb at about week 4, I cut back these drench inputs, foliar feeding her these instead while I run some fulvic acids and chitin based protein to lower the media pH. It pulls hard on Nitrate during transition not a surprise it more than doubled once flipped, so get ready with the N feeds mate LOL I am in recycled coco tho bro, so that likely why I started losing related N proteins as it fed hard. All good now tho :)

Furrrrrry little lady :)

mancdank

mancdank

someone else here said that, they thought it was them and got really put off about his methods bless him. I said the plant was flaky but that people said if you get the right one, then its a great smoke
The 2 pheno we have of it that we kept both will hermie if given a excuse for it the tangie leaner is 1st to throw balls but if kept at optimum conditions they are fine and the smoke is real strong and it's a good producer too only thing I can fault it with is the hermie traits

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

here is my CAD bro. I picked up a cation climb at about week 4, I cut back these drench inputs, foliar feeding her these instead while I run some fulvic acids and chitin based protein to lower the media pH. It pulls hard on Nitrate during transition not a surprise it more than doubled once flipped, so get ready with the N feeds mate LOL I am in recycled coco tho bro, so that likely why I started losing related N proteins as it fed hard. All good now tho :)
sexy bitch

Ecompost

Ecompost

The 2 pheno we have of it that we kept both will hermie if given a excuse for it the tangie leaner is 1st to throw balls but if kept at optimum conditions they are fine and the smoke is real strong and it's a good producer too only thing I can fault it with is the hermie traits
I liked Kosher Tangie and Tangielope both are fucking great and smash you up

Ecompost

Ecompost

Sprayed with Nano Breathe yesterday, comin alive bigtime, yall gotta try this method...and Root Better as well...
will keep an eye out, sorry I was late getting to you bro, but hope to have answered the question re breathe

agreed, if you can keep RH levels up, you will reactivate Nano Breathe. Just a quick one on how it works.

Nano in water, it is so small it floats, it is heavier than water, so will sink overtime, hence you shake it to make sure its floating.
Once you spray it its particles, floating in the water, covers the leaf surface. As the water starts to evaporate, eg the leaves begin to dry after you have sprayed them, some of the water and so Nano makes its way inside the leaf via the openings typically on the leaves underside (why its vital to spray under and not just on the leaf).
When its inside the leaf, it meets existing ions, these are floating around left over from previous reactions with light for example and are in all plants. The Nano binds to these free floating ions and this is the magic. Cal and Mag is usually a cation, BOX have made it an Anion via estonian magic milling and pulsing, this is how it works. Then it releases the Calcium, the magnesium and iron. The rest of the material is CO2 and microbes that convert ethylene in to CO2.

When the light is on in your room or in your garden via the sunshine the material is working in the leaf and on the leaf as above. At night the plant sweats, transpires, this process means the nano comes back out of the plant, via the same stomata it went in using. At night the Nano acts like a little sponge since it sticks to your leaf surfaces. Your plant, my plants everyones plants releases CO2 at night, the nano sponges soak up this CO2, the microbes take off the ion which was added earlier at lights on, so it goes back to a an Anion at night, is recharged with CO2 waste from the plant and microbes, then as the light comes on, it all happens again...in goes the breathe with the water, peow the ions binds, cal...mag...fe and CO2 released inside, light off, breathe out, recharge, lights on breathe in...ongoing for about 2-4 weeks depending on weather etc. Wetting the plant with water after breathe will wash it off quicker, but if you reapply it more frequently, i guess thats all good either way

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Ditto that jack..., @Moto Ican't find shit around here! wassssuppp..thought, I saw you lurking recently @Srenots ? Hope everything is getting fat'er.. :smoking:
Dude or dudette, lol.... had to clarify, since I really dont know. But in your sig line, who's quote is that? ( " ..are you all smiling, you sure look fucking great from here, ..ya really do..Beautiful... " ) I love it. :smoking:

Top Bottom