fire og at progressive options real or not?

• Thread starter ESER.ONE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Hey Raskal I had a question for you or swerve. I was on weedtracker and progressive options has a list of 6 OG's they claim to have from clone only. They said its the larry,tahoe,sfv,ha,sac#2, and FIRE OG. I wanted to know what's up with that? is there another og that is called fire besides yours? I know there's rumors about your cut being out so can you shed some light on this.

S

Sway

i know their SFV is from Orgnkid (or however you spell it)...

C

califeenia

the fire og is cali connect's that they grew from seed... try some of their samples... it was bomb diggity. can't decide which i liked better... raskal og or tahoe (caliconnect). they both hit you diff. when im buzzed from drinking.. it's the best when i hit the blunt of that raskal.

TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

raskal og?

Correct me if Iam wrong...

FIRE OG= ograskal paid big bucks for this cut..I.E. the fire og cut. with restrictions on it.

Raskal og = Fire Og x sfv-3bx male? =raskal og..joint project. o0graskal x cali connect?

Tahoe..? original tahoe..undeluted tahoe? does it exist? swerve knows..

P.O = fire og? coudnt tell ya!
|
I dont think its the exact clone from ograskals pic with 26,000 hits on that page..or is it more now..

H

H3AD_CAS3

Raskal og = Fire Og x sfv-3bx male? =raskal og..joint project. o0graskal x cali connect?

Thanks TT for the info. I just picked up a Raskal OG cut from a club up north and am super stoked to see how it turns out. :cool0041:

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

No bro they are talking about clone only strains not cali connect seed strains.

P

PURPorKUSH

Last time i checked they ran out of Og pre orders due to high demand

D

danko

what traits does the fire og hold to tell it apart from whatever else???

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Tahoe= cut brought into the community by Swerve. The grower that Swerve got it from had sourced the cut in the Lake Tahoe area in the 90's.

-Larry= The Orange County Larry cut that is availble in the medical scene came from the same Orange County crew that the H.A O.G Kush came from

-SFV= There are a million O.G cuts grown in the S.F.V, however the cut that goes by this name on these forums and in medical disp. came from forum member Swerve

-Ghost= This cut came from ORGNKID, ORGNKID had sold a O.G cut to a Overgrow forum member named "Ghost" who further distributed the cut.

-Tripple OG= This cut came from ORGNKID. This cut is A.K.A Triple X/XXX O.G Kush. Triple O.G was popularly sold to medical patients by the now defunct C.A.L.M disp. of Malibu.

-Abusive= This cut was brought into the community by an overgrow member named "Abusive", believe it or not Abusive claimed to have got the cut through the rapper Snoop Dogg.

-SAC#2= Cut brought into the scene by forum member O.Gkushman, O.Gkushman got the cut from DJ Muggs.

-P.R OG A.K.A Private Reserve O.G= Another O.G cut that ORGNKID brought into the scene. The cut was sold to Med patients as Private Reserve O.G through the now defunct C.A.L.M disp. of Malibu.

-Apothecary = O.G cut brought into the scene by the apothecary seed co's Brett. Brett got it from a high profile Medical MJ activist in L.A back in 1999

-Diablo= This = cut came from the R.D.C disp. In the San Fernando Valley
ograskal's/Fire OG= Another cut sourced in the San Fernando Valley. Cut was bought for several thousand dollers from ******* ***** members by a friends of forum member ograskal

-HA OG= Cut came from an commercial H.A room in Orange County, grown by the same crew that brought the Orange County Larry cut into the medical Disp.

-Poison OG=Cut came from O.Gkushman, he grew it from seed found in a pound of O.G back in ‘96

-SAC#1 & #3= #1 came from G-Thumb in the San Fernando Valley, #3 came from San Fernando Valley but is very popular in Santa Barbara and sometimes goes by the name “Purple O.G Kush”, the cut was brought into the scene by the owner of the now defunct Hortipharm in Santa Barbara

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
I would like some info on the legend og and the respect og

:passingjoint:

gtd

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Legend og and respect og = fake og names.! Come gtd you should know better than that bro. Atbest they are og hybrids. All these og's are hybrids. Anyone can make og hybrids.
Get a good male that u wanna use hit your og clone once you got lots of good seeds run and flower enough to find a good representation of the dad mom or both. As long as you run enough seeds and find what your looking for like smell taste flavor growth all that. Unless those names you gave were names of recent hybrids then they are just switched up names or clones that were grown differently so the people named them different. And to be honest now that the og clone scene got all these "og" seeds coming out its gonna be lots of different people naming their seed phenos with all these funny names so they can feel important.lol

T

TopShelf

-SAC#2= Cut brought into the scene by forum member O.Gkushman, O.Gkushman got the cut from DJ Muggs.

This one is soo not true! Muggs and I were laughing when I showed this to him.

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

yeah i seen this kush at a co op in south gate call "diamonds around my neck og" pffttt ahhahahahahahh lol what a fuckin name. The bud was actually good its just all the crazy names that are coming out are funny.

S

Swerve

ok the respect og is the name we gave a cut sourced by the homie respect. its an oc cut that is held tight very similar to the larry cut form another oc source. as to the cut form po being real its a seed cut...as far as i know. as i we all know the raskal clone isnt ot but there are seed version of it out now..and im pretty sure thats what they are.. which means they or someone found a killer pheno that is dnak as all hell so why not run it and see how good og is from seed.

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
TRUTH!!
Fire og is some of the best beans I ever ran

Top Bottom