• Start date
  • Tagged users None
sox

sox

Ice Shatter
Fire ridge farms ice shatter and creme brulee

Creme Brulee (to be released soon!)
Fire ridge farms ice shatter and creme brulee 2

Look for them at your local CA Dispensary, if your local dispensary does not currently carry them, REQUEST IT!
Fire ridge farms ice shatter and creme brulee 3
Fire ridge farms ice shatter and creme brulee 4

Love & Light,
~Sox

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Why is it called ice wax? Isn't it just full melt bubble?

My guess it's made with ice in bubble bags. I believe ice wax and full melt bubble are the same thing. I can get the same quality, but I find of all the extraction methods the yields are the lowed use this method, but the quality is the highest (my preference). The trick is very little agitation. The more agitation, the higher the yields, the lower the quality, IME.

Either way, I sure as hell would like to smoke some of that!

outwest

Billyboat

Billyboat

My guess it's made with ice in bubble bags. I believe ice wax and full melt bubble are the same thing. I can get the same quality, but I find of all the extraction methods the yields are the lowed use this method, but the quality is the highest (my preference). The trick is very little agitation. The more agitation, the higher the yields, the lower the quality, IME.

Either way, I sure as hell would like to smoke some of that!

outwest
Yea I've been making full melt dab-able bubble for years. I never knew anyone actually still bought the stuff! Dry ice, bubble bags, and a little patience!

Ice wax is a funny term to me...

Bho is what I consider wax...ice/water is bubble hash

Cheers!

pugliese63

pugliese63

Yea I've been making full melt dab-able bubble for years. I never knew anyone actually still bought the stuff! Dry ice, bubble bags, and a little patience!

Ice wax is a funny term to me...

Bho is what I consider wax...ice/water is bubble hash

Cheers!

What's your ratio of dry ice to water? I use a 20 gallon bubble bag set up. Have been interested in using dry ice for a while.

Thanks.

pugliese63

pugliese63

Beautiful Ice Shatter. Would love to be able to produce that kind of quality. Very nice work, obviously a labor of love.

Reactions: sox
Thereallenny

Thereallenny

You make your ice water hash and once it's mostly dry you put it in between
Parchment and roll it with a rolling pin softly and once it's thin it will peal off .
Not exactly shatter. More of a thin patty of ice wax. Shits bomb. Guy named Matt Rize makes it. Very good , up in northern cali

sox

sox

Matt Rize just made it popular to the public, along with coining the term Ice Wax (dabable full melt).... we have been making this in Mendo way before he came along.
AND he uses indoor nugs to run, in 5 gal bags, and a washing machine...

No dry ice was used.

This is outdoor trim.
20gal bags, ice, water, and love is all that goes into making this. Made by hand. And we get amazing yields.
10570158 322789977896612 1134520122 n
10597490 533751766756954 1817434929 n
IMG 1788
IMG 1807

Love & Light,
~Sox

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Was this rolled after and how much trim was used? Them did u hand squeeze the bag? Mine never looks like that but have never used dry ice. Thank u M
You using a washing machine and washing machine bags? The gentleness of the washing machine really makes quality bubble

Thereallenny

Thereallenny

Matt Rize just made it popular to the public, along with coining the term Ice Wax (dabable full melt).... we have been making this in Mendo way before he came along.
AND he uses indoor nugs to run, in 5 gal bags, and a washing machine...

No dry ice was used.

This is outdoor trim.
20gal bags, ice, water, and love is all that goes into making this. Made by hand. And we get amazing yields.
View attachment 431095 View attachment 431096 View attachment 431097 View attachment 431098

Love & Light,
~Sox

Your shit looks as great as anything I've seen. Pm me sometime. I'm always up in Mendo and would love to know where to get your finished product? Vern a Guy in Sac also makes a great ice water.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Does the ice wax dab fine? How would the flavor compare to bho?

Thereallenny

Thereallenny

Best taste and all I do is put it on a nail or a nail with a ti screen. Twice the taste of BHO. I live for and love BHO and smoke it everyday but a good made ice wax is as good as it gets IMO.
It's more rare to find superb Solventless.
Good BHO is $100 a gram here in SoCal
and good ice wax is $75 to $85 but harder to find.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

It dabs perfect, so much better than any bho product i have ever tasted.
So if I understand correctly you are just doing a light agitation in bubble bags and spreading thin? Is it all from the 90 micron bag? Does the trim need to be fresh frozen or can it be done with nicely dried trim? I would love to start dabbing this way, thanks for all the info!

Top Bottom