First 100% Sativa Plus First Time Sk#1 Grow... Day 2

• Thread starter RuralFarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

You do realise the straight Malawi is going to go a few extra weeks. Gonna invite friend hope ok @Sun Valley
Thanks. Yes and I never germinated it. Yes, invite whomever. I may add a Northern Lights but, those 3 appear like they may fill in most of the space. Not sure when to flip these cause of my height restrictions. Waiting on Ace for guidance. They are 12" currently. Any comments/suggestions are most welcome. :cool:

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

These plants are really growing. Only 33 days from seed, they have been topped twice and I flipped them Sunday based on advice from Ace. So, day 5 of 12 hours. The small Sk plant will flower out too. They recieved the first feeding yesterday at 1/2 strength.

I have added a small veg tent, and have 2 seedlings in there, just started. :cool:

20180802 115031
20180802 115054

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

Looking good man ye . My skunk from seed was very slow grower as well looking back . She'll smoke good though. Did you take any clones by chance !?
Thanks man. Well, no. Not just cause I wasn't impressed, still wonder if someone got the beans mixed up Lol. She is what she is. I should be able to start smelling her soon. I'm trying to build up a supply. Seems hard to get ahead of the game as I'm such a heavy user. I just started 2 Northern Lights and 4 Bubblegum Auto's in a new small tent. Also going for variety so I can switch strains often.

Later, I plan on growing with reg. beans, making some crosses I want to try, and I would clone during that time if I came across one of those "keeper" phenos or whatever I wanted.

D

Digger

Good looking plants! Subbed for the show! How does your Skunk #1 smell. You may have a pheno that's leaning more to the Afghan side of things and from what I've read and heard, those have a good chance at being the RKS pheno. Kevin Jodrey in one of his videos mentioned back in the day, you would get the RKS smell from the short, leafy skunk plants. Good luck with your grow, they all seem to be doing well.

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

Day 29 Malawi x Panama are really looking pretty and so is the Skunk. Both are beginning to really smell but, I as yet couldn't "name" either odor. Not like any I have smelled before.

20180826 162027

Skunk #1
20180826 161955

Malawi x Panama flowers
20180826 161942

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

Good looking plants! Subbed for the show! How does your Skunk #1 smell. You may have a pheno that's leaning more to the Afghan side of things and from what I've read and heard, those have a good chance at being the RKS pheno. Kevin Jodrey in one of his videos mentioned back in the day, you would get the RKS smell from the short, leafy skunk plants. Good luck with your grow, they all seem to be doing well.
Thanks man. Hope the skunk does well. She is showing a calcium deficiency, treating now. I can't name a smell it smells like, yet anyways. I haven't grown the strain before. It's definitely a hybrid.

Latest posts

Top Bottom