First Attempt

• Thread starter spartac s
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

spartac s

Making an attempt at growing, haven't started yet. Trying to get everything in order, for a small dwc. Does it look like I have everything in place?
First attempt 7

I plan on adding a second tote, but with smaller mesh pots, and maybe only putting in two?
Is this enough bubbles/airflow?
First attempt 6

I would like to use LST(scrog), probably use shower curtain rods to place a pvc framed screen on. will rock wool work as a growing medium for this or should i go get expanded clay balls?

Will this set up work alright? Any advice for organic nutes?

Thanks!

First attempt
First attempt 2
First attempt 3
First attempt 4
First attempt 5
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Couple things

It's extremely important to remove the carpet and pad, or cover the entire carpet area with thick durable plastic. That carpet will be a super breeding ground for bugs, mold, and a lot of other bad stuff. Also nix that pallet. If you didn't take precautions and debug that, it may be too late. Wood also absorbs water. Which means it will rot quicker in a grow tent and be very bad.

What size light do you have in there and what size tent? Looks like.a small 4x4 and maybe a 1k lamp? If so, that 1k is way overkill for the size tent. What do you plan on doing for the smell come flower time.

Dunge

Dunge

Couple things

It's extremely important to remove the carpet and pad, or cover the entire carpet area with thick durable plastic. That carpet will be a super breeding ground for bugs, mold, and a lot of other bad stuff. Also nix that pallet. If you didn't take precautions and debug that, it may be too late. Wood also absorbs water. Which means it will rot quicker in a grow tent and be very bad.

What size light do you have in there and what size tent? Looks like.a small 4x4 and maybe a 1k lamp? If so, that 1k is way overkill for the size tent. What do you plan on doing for the smell come flower time.
All good points, and on second look you are already running out of head space.
You might train to grow horizontal to fill the space, then flip to flower.
I grow on a basement floor in 3 gallon supersoil pots, so small tents look challenging to me.
But I'd love to watch it work for you.

My420Seeds

My420Seeds

doesn't look very tall. after you subtract the pots n plants, whats left?
if you just turning clones over right away, fine but any hieght after that looks kinda slim.
can you lose that box above the grow area?

Monster762

Monster762

Making an attempt at growing, haven't started yet. Trying to get everything in order, for a small dwc. Does it look like I have everything in place?
View attachment 751039
I plan on adding a second tote, but with smaller mesh pots, and maybe only putting in two?
Is this enough bubbles/airflow?
View attachment 751038
I would like to use LST(scrog), probably use shower curtain rods to place a pvc framed screen on. will rock wool work as a growing medium for this or should i go get expanded clay balls?

Will this set up work alright? Any advice for organic nutes?

Thanks!
I see the exhaust but if the light is sealed which I believe it is and intake goes to it and straight out it never gives the room fresh air.or do you have another intake I’m not seeing. I may just be seeing wrong. I’m no pro just thought I saw something. You need fresh air into the room. Then evacuate Just unhooking duct on the one side of light opposite of your fan and leaving it open to the room a net style cheap filter so bugs n dust incoming are limited. Other than that looks good. Plenty of light for that space maybe too much. As demon said and def seal out any carpeting Height is going to be a trick but as said above training the plants to stay low and fill the space Might be ok. Main thing I saw was it looks like all your fresh air just cools the light n blows out the exhaust. Never getting to the plant(s)

Latest posts

Top Bottom