First Grow Ever.

• Thread starter JayBlack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JayBlack

What's up to all my smokers. This is my first grow and I'm super hype about it and can use all the advise I can get.
1000w led
ww x bb
Using floraseries bites
In a 4x2x7 grow tent.
Any advise would b helpful along the way.

dan1989

dan1989

Ok found ya. You should have put all this in your other thread :D

dan1989

dan1989

What are you growing in? Soil/coco/ebb flow etc? Got all ya ph meters and stuff?

dan1989

dan1989

Was just trying to follow the rules of the forum lol. So what do u think.

They're cool here they're not the Gestapo lol if you post a thread in the wrong place our super efficient mods will just move it to the right place like three seconds after :D

J

JayBlack

They're cool here they're not the Gestapo lol if you post a thread in the wrong place our super efficient mods will just move it to the right place like three seconds after :D
Lol gotcha. So what do u think about my setup.

dan1989

dan1989

Sounds like a nice setup. So how about the light, what led ya got? How many plants? Is that white widow x blueberry? Sounds like a nice strain. Autos or regulars? Planted yet? Pics are nice as well. We like pics on here :) don't be shy

IMG 20180312 213107

IMG 20180314 205742

J

JayBlack

I have a king plus 1000w led. Started germination today. I'll definitely keep u posted.

MissBotany

MissBotany

I'm a first timer too. I started 3 weeks ago and my seed babies have been in the grow tent for about 1 week. Similar set up as mine but I have a 600watt LED and a 36x36x72" grow tent. My biggest issues have been maintaining the ideal humidity and temp. My grow tent is in our office which is located in the basement so its always cold in the room. Right now i just have the bottom 6" vent open and a small desk fan blowing cold air into the tent and that keeps the temp at a nice 78/79 F. However, doing that does cause the humidity to drop too low so I'm experimenting on how to keep the humidity up and keeping the temp in the ideal range simultaneously. I also had to cut my nutrients way back and adjust the water pH to a 6.5 since i was running into issues. Other than that they are growing nicely. I am waiting for a few more nodes to grow before I top them (building my scrog now). I am probably way more enthusiastic than I should be but botany rules! If i get a chance i'll upload some pics of my seed babies and set up.

Last edited:
Dan789

Dan789

So @JayBlack first grow is good, will keep you on your toes. Good luck, post any questions you run into.

@MissBotany normally you’d post a short little note, like you did in the “introduce yourself section” but hey welcome, glad you’ve found the “farm”. For humidity you may need to introduce a humidifier into the tent, circulation inside the tent is important also, good luck.

45North

45North

You can follow my grow. I’m at week 5 using LED in a 4x4x8. Willing to help what I can
@45North

MissBotany

MissBotany

So @JayBlack first grow is good, will keep you on your toes. Good luck, post any questions you run into.

@MissBotany normally you’d post a short little note, like you did in the “introduce yourself section” but hey welcome, glad you’ve found the “farm”. For humidity you may need to introduce a humidifier into the tent, circulation inside the tent is important also, good luck.

Gotcha, thanks!

Top Bottom