First Grow In A Long Time .

• Thread starter Iceman2494
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iceman2494

Iceman2494

so it’s been almost 10 years since my last grow . Decided to give it a go again for fun .

Seeds:northern lights and super lemon haze.

Soil : 707 organic soil

Lighting: 600w led .. for now

Seeds germinated yesterday . Planted today .
My question is there any reason to put it under the light if they haven’t popped out of the ground ? It’s Been a lonnnmg time . Thanks !

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Not really, but it shouldn't take long for them to pop out of the ground if they are germinated so it won't hurt things. Just keep the light at a distance until they are big enough to handle it.

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

Not really, but it shouldn't take long for them to pop out of the ground if they are germinated so it won't hurt things. Just keep the light at a distance until they are big enough to handle it.
My house is usually set on 70 degrees so just leave on a counter or something if life’s not needed? I put plastic wrap on the top to keep humidity in . How far from the light when they sprout do you think ?

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
About 24" or more if the light is intense. You said it was a 600w LED panel so those do put out a decent amount of light.

I use t-5's for vegging and those aren't nearly as powerful so I keep mine a lot closer so they don't stretch out too much. But with intense lights you need to keep them a good distance away for the first week or two.

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

About 24" or more if the light is intense. You said it was a 600w LED panel so those do put out a decent amount of light.

I use t-5's for vegging and those aren't nearly as powerful so I keep mine a lot closer so they don't stretch out too much. But with intense lights you need to keep them a good distance away for the first week or two.
Think 24 inch’s is enough? Will they stretch that far away or there’s enough light to keep them from stretching from that distance.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
You’ll have to check once the light is hung and the plants are underneath it. Just make sure the light is not hot and intense on them.

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

You’ll have to check once the light is hung and the plants are underneath it. Just make sure the light is not hot and intense on them.
Two things I am still in need of . A fan and a thermometer that test humidity.both that are out of stock at Walmart . Lowe’s will be my next trip tomorrow.for now they’re sitting in a solo cup in the dark in my tent . I also have a 900 watt cob led light . I guess I’ll wait till flowering to use ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom