First Grow Question

• Thread starter TurdFerguson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Iceman2494

Iceman2494

Grew way way back in the day and decided to give it a shot . Have 2 seeds. One blueberry and one northern lights . Last time I went Hps lightdid well but a lot of heat . Was thinking led this go around . Not sure if light is strong enough .
48x24x72-indoor-grow-tent-room-reflective-mylar-hydroponic-non-toxic-hut-5924ed1fa4d6e169bed283ee
plant-grow-light-lamp-full-light-spectrum-indoor-plant-5b7bb3deb9a32b1435236e0d
Says 600 watt led . The light is only a foot big by 8 in. Tent is 48x24x72.

Madmax

Madmax

Can i ask is a 5gal smart pot able to yield 5-6 oz once i have everything working well..Say 6 week veg 315 cmh.coco/perlite ....7 week flower time using gavita 6/750..Or will i need a bigger pot..thinking of doing 4 in scrog 5x4 area for first hit

Cheers max

TurdFerguson

TurdFerguson

Upload 2018 12 10 17 30 17

Well, this is where I am now. Front right is Blue Mystic in 5 gal. Front left is White Siberian in 5 gal. The ones in back are Northern Lights autos in 3 gal pots. All seem to be doing well. Planted on 1st of November. New growth seems to be just a touch less green than older growth. Using half strength Roots Organic nutes.

TurdFerguson

TurdFerguson

This whole process has been extremely interesting to me. I take on certain projects like this to see what Ican learn and most times I kind of hit a point where I feel like I can’t go any further with it. I kinda think I will always have something to learn with this new hobby. Can’t wait to get a few more grows done so I can try hydroponics. I am especially appreciative of the kind folks here that have taken the time to answer my questions and give advice.

Top Bottom