First Grow Setup

• Thread starter Koltivation
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WattSaver

WattSaver

If your natural humidly is in the 30 - 35% range I wouldn't worry about it too much. You are running a constant air change setup same as I do. Most of the talk about maintaining a constant humidity are closed room systems that have limited fresh air exchange. Right now you're running a humidifier full speed and most of the water is ending up in your carbon filter, and exhaust piping and this can lead to bacteria, fungus, or other nasty shit . Turn off the humidifier and check the humidly. If its about the same then leave the humidifier off.

Koltivation

Koltivation

If your natural humidly is in the 30 - 35% range I wouldn't worry about it too much. You are running a constant air change setup same as I do. Most of the talk about maintaining a constant humidity are closed room systems that have limited fresh air exchange. Right now you're running a humidifier full speed and most of the water is ending up in your carbon filter, and exhaust piping and this can lead to bacteria, fungus, or other nasty shit . Turn off the humidifier and check the humidly. If its about the same then leave the humidifier off.
The thing is i always need to keep on the carbon filter to reduce the smell . And ive read during flowering it should be around 45-55% humidity . The other day i noticed my fan leaves were pointing up and i read that is due to low humidity or too much light but my light output has been the same since vegetative and i havent noticed this . And at times where my humidifier ran out of water and the carbon filter was on it got down to 26%.

Koltivation

Koltivation

The thing is i always need to keep on the carbon filter to reduce the smell . And ive read during flowering it should be around 45-55% humidity . The other day i noticed my fan leaves were pointing up and i read that is due to low humidity or too much light but my light output has been the same since vegetative and i havent noticed this . And at times where my humidifier ran out of water and the carbon filter was on it got down to 26%.
Maybe it is the light ? Cause i noticed some of the tips are curling a little bit down . I just thought of maybe cause the top colas are getting closer to the light

Koltivation

Koltivation

The big plants are all 3-4 weeks into flower (started 12/20) and the small autoflower is currently being flushed (started 1/15) and will flush for 2 weeks and then chop to hang and dry

161F0D81 57DB 4D60 AC4F 8F2BD2EF893B
0C2C55FF 2FB2 4539 B857 5C4F8ACCF77F
5F17B9D8 7D6B 4A21 94A8 0F040F5F3A40
137A2B89 2B57 463E 8CCC 0A4651F8B241
Koltivation

Koltivation

Is this plant a hermamphodite ? I know the pic quality isnt the best but its the best i can get

DB30F1FA AB79 4252 B67F D0A8FBB9342C
79B354F6 4E2B 41A5 A01E 2ADABA0D8B2F
Koltivation

Koltivation

Here are better pics , i posted on the problems forum and most people were saying that they are swollen calyxs . I felt them and they did not feel like they had a ball inside or were hard , more of a squishy feeling

19870BC7 BD73 4B3E 8D22 C10999C115CB
D384F8F0 6407 4F89 B3E9 C9ED396F50DA
SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Here are better pics , i posted on the problems forum and most people were saying that they are swollen calyxs . I felt them and they did not feel like they had a ball inside or were hard , more of a squishy feeling
If you really wanna know if there is a seed inside, just bust one open. It won't hurt anything to lose one of those

chemistry

chemistry

If it's a male it will produce balls, a lot of balls, your's is a female, but might herm and produce nanners, but you can pick them off. Looks fine to me, the one with the hair is just a bud that didn't make it, normally lack of light makes them do it.

J

josephjordan

Hello guys, my friend like these things too. I've found a great website about a few different strains. Maybe you already have experience or it will be new for you. See

Koltivation

Koltivation

So i took 2 off , nothing inside , also i noticed they seemed much smaller than the previous 2 days .

Koltivation

Koltivation

Harvested the little autoflower .. didnt pull much and tried my best to trim all leaves off . Pic has no flash how is it looking ? Hanging to dry now . How long should i expect to hang for ?

E3098770 28E7 4548 B134 73EF7D79F69B
chemistry

chemistry

Harvested the little autoflower .. didnt pull much and tried my best to trim all leaves off . Pic has no flash how is it looking ? Hanging to dry now . How long should i expect to hang for ?

Looks fine to me, I'd smoke it if it looks like that. Some times it's not the amount of weed, but the potency that counts.

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Did ya find any seed pods?
There is a wealth of curing threads. It is very important to allow a nice slow cure

Top Bottom