First Grow With Vertigo.. Paradise Seeds

• Thread starter str8smokn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

I was pretty impressed with Dinafems white widow..I'm sure u will enjoy that

I've been hearing nothing but good things about them. So needless to say ,I'm ready.
I will be soaking my Jiffy Pucks tomorrow in a BioRoots mixture , and go direct seed in puck to germinate/sprout.
Thats always a good thing. Lol
Yes it is..
And I might try and pollenate a couple branches if I get a good male.. Who knows?
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

I'm bumping that last post. I'm just now actually doing this. Once they get up and growing I will start a new thread for all of my Auto grows to go in.
Cause I'm doing outdoor also this spring.
Mine for the start will be Whitewidow and Blue cheese both DinaFems.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

So if I understand correctly, Dinafem's WW and BC are autos and you will be growing them out outdoors? I read good things about both, especially the White Widow, which is supposed to be an S1 from prized clone:

I'm pulling up a chair for the Spring outdoor grow, very interesting.

The WW and Blue Cheese will be indoors ,but in a month or so I will be doing about 4/5 Autos outside.
I have not grown either of these yet ,so it should be fun..

Next will be outdoor in a month or so. As soon as our days get long enough.
STR8

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

The WW and Blue Cheese will be indoors ,but in a month or so I will be doing about 4/5 Autos outside.
I have not grown either of these yet ,so it should be fun..

Next will be outdoor in a month or so. As soon as our days get long enough.
STR8
Wuzz up broham!!!!!

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

I'm doing well my friend. Growing as strong as I can.
STR8
Keep on growing and never stop till the end!!!! I've been on this site now for almost a year and I've grown 5 plants so far and I'm not gonna stop until I can't grow no more.... Love this shit and made some great friends!!!

Quagmire

Quagmire

View attachment 584842 I might pop the two Dina Fems in the next few days .the others will go outside.
STR8[/QUOTE]

Nice man.. 4 of those are my handwriting.. Hhmmm.. getting great reports on the DV8R and Sniper both bro.. going to be nice to watch this as your going to be the first to do them outdoors, so please keep me posted ok.. love to see how they perform outdoors.. best of luck man

Broken

Broken

Giant LIKE Thank you, @str8smokn read all 16 pages good info and pics. Gives me an idea of what to look for. Also Gathered we could be not to far apart.

Top Bottom