First In Home Grow Tent. 2x4x6

• Thread starter TikTok
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I don’t see anything. I don’t think the pic uploaded correctly.

TikTok

TikTok

Nice setup. Only thing I'm afraid of is the height of the plants in week 6-8 of flower. May run out of space. Try to keep those tops as low as possible. Luck
Thanks man, yea I'm afraid of that as well. If I need to I'm going to get a bigger tent but hopefully 2 scrogs and the light moves another 5 inches up and hope that does me justice.

TikTok

TikTok

Update:

Ordered 5x5x7 tent, 2x 450w dimmable viparspectra led lights, titan control co2 monitor controller. Pics coming real soon anyone have experience with the controller and or lights?

TikTok

TikTok

Thats almost exactly like my setup. Yeah, the co2 controller is top notch. You'll just need to test the co2 ppm. I run mine between 6-8 on the pressure and on for 3 minutes every 60. Does that help? If you have any more question or more specific please let me know. Like I said thats exactly like mine, but I use air cooled 1000w mh/hps.

How did you set it to run for the times? Was it on a timer or is that just how the controller had it set to your desired ppm.

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

How did you set it to run for the times? Was it on a timer or is that just how the controller had it set to your desired ppm.
Sounds like he's using some kind of timer. Idk one that you can make go for 3 min every hour. Maybe it's a controller made just for co2. I use an apc8200 autopilot controller.

TikTok

TikTok

Hows the co
Sounds like he's using some kind of timer. Idk one that you can make go for 3 min every hour. Maybe it's a controller made just for co2. I use an apc8200 autopilot controller.

How's that controller? My issue is I have 2 5lb tanks without a controller and a tank will only last me 3-4 days max in a 2x4 without anything controlling the output.

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

Hows the co

How's that controller? My issue is I have 2 5lb tanks without a controller and a tank will only last me 3-4 days max in a 2x4 without anything controlling the output.
I like it. It keeps co2 at a certain ppm by sensing co2 in the room. I'm in a larger room that's not sealed as good as a tent so my 25 lb lasts a little over a week. Maybe week and a half. Really wish i could get a gorilla tent going. Bet I'd keep co2 more stable and last longer.

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

I like it. It keeps co2 at a certain ppm by sensing co2 in the room. I'm in a larger room that's not sealed as good as a tent so my 25 lb lasts a little over a week. Maybe week and a half. Really wish i could get a gorilla tent going. Bet I'd keep co2 more stable and last longer.
I also go in and out of the room 8 or so times during lights on and check things cause my first grow lol.

TikTok

TikTok

Finally set up the 5x5 for just 2 plants not expecting much for my first grow just trying to be patient and learn from the fuckups. Definetely going to a 4 bucket ucdwc once i figure out how it works 100%.

2 viparspectra tc450 led just got them so can't tell you if they are any good or not. But upgraded from the mars hydro 600 eco which only really put out 280 true watts.

Was able to keep the room temps at 69-72 so water in my buckets stay at correct temps.
Dehumidifier doing a decent job keeping it at 50%

Cfm on the filter is just rated at 190 which is on the low side for a 5x5 but it smells dank in there and its keeping the odor and heat controlled so fuck it. Also have a 100cfm inline fan bringing cool air in which im not sure if it does anything or not because i didnt have an issue with heat or ventilation to begin with but it was 15$ so threw that shit in there too. Also not running co2 until i get the controller so probably not until my next grow. Day 23 of flower.
Please share thoughts recommendations
If video does not work copy and paste below
youtu.be/xaLo9DOI3wE

Last edited:
Top Bottom