First Led 2 Plants, Feedback?

• Thread starter chocoturtle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chocoturtle

chocoturtle

Two conspiracy kush plants from my friends mom he had a while back. Under a 300w maxisun led light from amazon.
First led 2 plants feedback
Topped twice, vegged for 3 weeks, double scrogged . Feeding teas, starting soul was full circle compost. About 25 inchs long by 15 inchs wide space. Day 28. Let me know what you think!

First led 2 plants feedback 2
First led 2 plants feedback 3
First led 2 plants feedback 4
First led 2 plants feedback 5
First led 2 plants feedback 6
chocoturtle

chocoturtle

Not sure of i will do 1 more feed or just start flushing now. 10 really solid ones and another 8 smaller ones.

Nugsy

Nugsy

You should have a pretty decent yeild of her...an she's very frosty and she's only half way in

chocoturtle

chocoturtle

Hoping to get qp between the two plants. Yea im stoked, 3rd actual time flowering, nice crytal production. But still have a month left, a lot can go wrong in a month.

Farmer P

Farmer P

Looks great! I also have a maxisun 300. It's dimmable on veg and bloom side. I have my clones rooting under it right now. Welcome to the farm.

chocoturtle

chocoturtle

It does a good job, i ran with it at half bloom and full veg before i understoood its not specifically about wavelengths the plant is receiving, its just about the intensity of lighting. During first part of flower i only had the blue light at 50% give or take, and the red at full intensity. Since then ive switched, red and blue to be at 100%. Good results. Espescially excited for the amount of energy being saved!

chocoturtle

chocoturtle

So in your opionon the leaves drooping isn't the plant needing something?

Top Bottom