first time auto flower journal from seed

• good

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
H

heisen

i was thinking about working up pot by pot like i would with photos, but i read up that autos dont like to be transplanted lots, so thought id give it a try going straight into larger pot from the start

i might try 1 of the seeds in a smaller pot and go up and compare them to the 5 gallon from start ones :)
ive transplanted autos with no problem you just cant fool with the roots.They say you cant top an auto either but there crazy as hell

tikdo

tikdo

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::mad: so disappointed that no cherry bomb has been successful was looking forward to them the most...

looks like only chocolate skunk and NYC D are good, the rest have not even germinated or just bad

Choc and nycd1
H

heisen

Ph'ing soil water is just asking for a world of shit.Lots of headaches to look forward to.Theyll look good up till about 2nd week into flower than youll be chasing the OL PH ghost.have fun man better you than me.Not about that life no more.

tikdo

tikdo

had a flood today/last night water lvls rises by around 1 meter in the streams and flooded over into the land almost fucked my room lucky i built it above the ground and concreted it in or it would of swept away, humidity has been 99%

Top Bottom