First Time Grow In 2x4x5 Tent. Have Auto And Photoperiod In Same Tent.

• Thread starter spankdoggie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

spankdoggie

Oh boy, I could use your advice how I might replan this grow, during mid-grow, because it is my first time growing, and it changed. I planted 7 auto plants (I thought auto) in hydro: 3 White Widows, and 4 AK-48 autos. 2 died, and the I have two White Widows left that are doing great and flowering, but... the 3 Ak-48s...

Turned out the AK-48s are not autos like I thought. 5 plants total in little tent. With different flower schedules.

I am planning on finishing the White Widows, then going 12/12 for the 3 AK-48s if this is ok. One of the AK-48 is large and I need to know how best to cut down after 8 weeks now, so they do not fill the tent when I flower them. I am new at this. What would be the best way to cut the AK-48s so they can start to flower in 3 weeks after the White Widows are done? I read it might be to late? But maybe can be cut down shorter? or Super cropped? I am reading about my quandary.

Thanks for any ideas how one might shuffle the 2 autos with the 3 photo AK-48s that I cannot 12/12 until I finish my White Widows. I am going to have to cut them, but is it too late, at 8 weeks, to prune the big AK-48, so I can flower in 3 weeks? Or is this just a messed up grow with 3 of the autos not being autos? I am hoping to save the AK's, if possible. Thanks for any information or thoughts about this. I will get some photos later. I appreciate any advice on these AK-48s, as again, this is my first grow and it is hydro.

Toaster79

Toaster79

You got a pic to share? How much place are photos filling up?

S

spankdoggie

Color photo in green is the big AK-48. The one photo of the flower is the White Widow. The other 2 pics are close ups of the very top of 2 AK-48s, all planted at same time. 4x2 feet is the footprint. 5 feet tall; I can get up to about 3.5-3.75 feet height, at most. Thanks!

S

spankdoggie

Tried to edit above... The first green photo with leds off, if you look at the bottom right corner the small White Widow is flowering. AK48, the big one in green photo was planted at same time.and 3 times bigger and not flowering... they were both planted same time. I am guessing I have no choice but to grow together. Is there a link or vid on how to cut that photoperiod AK48 shorter in a proper way? I am searching...

Enforcer

Enforcer

If you want to flower your AK plants, go for it. Switching the lights to 12/12 will have no effect on the autos.

Top Bottom