First Time Grow

• Thread starter Stunna223
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Stunna223

anybody here can help me with the best route to go for my first time grow as I'm the best all in 1 grow tent like a 4x4 to get or should I do a closet grow any ideas anyone?????

Junk

Junk

Tents are the easiest imo. Setup is quick. Smell is contained in a non-permanent surface (closets start to smell). Closets also usually need light proofing. No painting needed etc. Intake/exhaust and socks are built in.

Enforcer

Enforcer

I suggest checking Craigslist for a lightly used tent in the size you want. With legalization a few years old now in some places. There are a bunch of people that buy all the equipment. Give it a go and either fail, or decide they don’t like it. Then they try to recover some of the money they spent. Resulting in you getting decent gear at a discount.

Bannacis

Bannacis

It all depends on your place where you want to grow. You want to figure on how to get fresh air and to exhaust air. Can you place a tent near that? How are you for space? Which would be easy for you to do? tent or fixing up closet? There are different sizes of tent from 2'x2's to 10'x10' 2'x4', 3'x3'...i have a 2 in one tent. a 3'x3' for flower with a 1'x3' on end for veg and clones.
The tent will be noticeable...the closet can be not noticed. if that is a concern.
As junk said...with a tent it's pretty much all ready for you. Depending on the tent, some are not as light proof as others...so beware there. light leaks around poor stitching or the zipper area.
My tent is a cheapy, so it has those pin holes. but it is in a room i am able to keep dark. so no problems.

Top Bottom