• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Enforcer

Enforcer

growing indoors with a 2x2x4 tent

300w led light

No nutrients feed to the plant yet

Soil is fox farms happy frog

Started in a solo cup the. Transplanted in this pot.

Leaf have a bit of yellowing and the plant is growing slow and super close together

Any help would be greatly appreciated
What have you been PH correcting your water to?

Enforcer

Enforcer

I have been using a ph pen to measure it. And ph up and ph down to bring it up or down
That’s good. What number are you PH correcting to? For soil you should be between 6.0-7.0. Your symptoms look similar to ph issues I’ve had in the past.

H

Hightimes3

That’s good. What number are you PH correcting to? For soil you should be between 6.0-7.0. Your symptoms look similar to ph issues I’ve had in the past.

I have been ph it to 6.3 and I’m using tap water for my grow

Enforcer

Enforcer

Yes I met it sit out for 24hours and I do not know the ppm
Good on the first part, not so much on the second part. Not knowing your tap ppm may be causing your problems. If your tap ppm is high (over 200) and then you add nutes on top of that, will most definitely cause burn. You can get a decent TDS meter on Amazon for $20-30. Or you can take a sample to your local hydro store and ask them to test it for you. But you really should have a meter.

H

Hightimes3

Good on the first part, not so much on the second part. Not knowing your tap ppm may be causing your problems. If your tap ppm is high (over 200) and then you add nutes on top of that, will most definitely cause burn. You can get a decent TDS meter on Amazon for $20-30. Or you can take a sample to your local hydro store and ask them to test it for you. But you really should have a meter.

Okay thank you for that info I will just order my own tester. If there that cheap

Enforcer

Enforcer

So if your water is a high ppm how do you adjust it
If it’s high, or you just want very clean source water, you need a Reverse Osmosis (RO) filter. Or you can get bottled water from the grocery store. Either of those is going to be a bit more expensive than the TDS meter. I got my Hydrolodgic 150gph filter for under $200.

H

Hightimes3

If it’s high, or you just want very clean source water, you need a Reverse Osmosis (RO) filter. Or you can get bottled water from the grocery store. Either of those is going to be a bit more expensive than the TDS meter. I got my Hydrolodgic 150gph filter for under $200.
Okay sweet that’s what I need to know

H

Hightimes3

So I a few days later and he is another picture yellowing is still there on new growth

18D97982 ED77 4F4D 9F4D 0730C341AE10
New2dagame

New2dagame

Check your ph on your run off water . I bet your plants ph is off .

Enforcer

Enforcer

Check your ph on your run off water . I bet your plants ph is off .
Checking the pH of the runoff will have him chasing ghosts. Runoff pH is not a good indicator of the pH in the rhizosphere. A slurry test would be more accurate.

H

Hightimes3

Checking the pH of the runoff will have him chasing ghosts. Runoff pH is not a good indicator of the pH in the rhizosphere. A slurry test would be more accurate.
So just take some soil from the top of my pot and do slurry test or take some soil out of the middle

Latest posts

Top Bottom