First Time With Decent Equipment

• Thread starter Create420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brazel

brazel

I couldn't find their website but I found info about them on urban led grow. I already knew everything about them before I seen their site but I'll break down everything they say if you're interested?
I don't know your knowledge but I can teach you how you build any light style you'd like. That means i can show you components to use, it doesn't mean I can build a hps bulb

brazel

brazel

Sounds good and is much appreciated and I welcome negative feedback with out it how else would I know what to work on lol
Me personally never been the type to get offended easily let alone on some forums so feel free to speak your mind and once again thanks for all the help and input and that goes for everyone helping me out
Ok so I still can't find their website... not good.
First thing they post...
Your plants need light that has been tested and proven for years to produce not only the highest yields but also the highest quality(complete bullshit) MAXSISUN LED Grow Light is originated from years of rigorous research and development(THOSE ARE JUST WORDS without truth.

have been vetted by some of the best growers in the world and each time the reviews come(SHOW ME JUST ONE! )

More reasons for choosing MAXSISUN –
– The yield exceeds that of most other horticultural lamps, as does the quality of the end product WRONG
– Full spectrum including IR, well balanced PAR/Lumen output
– Using high bin 5W Epiled/BridgeLux LEDs to get a PAR output exceeding that of traditional HPS
– Daisy chain compatible to make less cords
– Sturdy design and made from strong materials
– Comes in excellent, secure and plain packaging
– User’s manual guides the very usage and states all terms you care about
– Decent budget-friendly prices with 3-year limited warranty

Create420

Create420

First thing they post...
Your plants need light that has been tested and proven for years to produce not only the highest yields but also the highest quality(complete bullshit) MAXSISUN LED Grow Light is originated from years of rigorous research and development(THOSE ARE JUST WORDS without truth.

have been vetted by some of the best growers in the world and each time the reviews come(SHOW ME JUST ONE! )

– The yield exceeds that of most other horticultural lamps, as does the quality of the end product WRONG
– Using high bin 5W Epiled/BridgeLux LEDs to get a PAR output exceeding that of traditional HPS
I ain’t even going to lie besides the price I got the lights at this was the most info I could find and sold me on the lights not the best but for the price I figured I’ll take the risk I was going to get the spider farmers but the maxsisun were cheaper

Create420

Create420

I couldn't find their website but I found info about them on urban led grow. I already knew everything about them before I seen their site but I'll break down everything they say if you're interested?
I don't know your knowledge but I can teach you how you build any light style you'd like. That means i can show you components to use, it doesn't mean I can build a hps bulb
My knowledge is pretty much none when it comes to lights maybe one day I’ll take u up on that offer to teach me about pointing me in the right direction but for now I think keeping it simple is my goal at least till I get a better hand for the growing and if all turns out well maybe in the future I can learn to build my own lights or what not

brazel

brazel

First thing they post...

Shit my bad I got sidetracked and some how posted before finishing ripping them apart but everything they said was bullshit. I haven't scoped the other company out but I'm sure it's the same

brazel

brazel

I ain’t even going to lie besides the price I got the lights at this was the most info I could find and sold me on the lights not the best but for the price I figured I’ll take the risk I was going to get the spider farmers but the maxsisun were cheaper
If you have proper knowledge of led there's no need to test it unless you wanna know the numbers to test against others... If that makes since?

Create420

Create420

Shit my bad I got sidetracked and some how posted before finishing ripping them apart but everything they said was bullshit. I haven't scoped the other company out but I'm sure it's the same
Yea I’m sure the shit they say is bull but for 55$ a light I figured it was worth the risk I was originally only going to put one plant under each light but since I don’t know is there male or females yet I’ll keep all 5 going and then just kill the males

brazel

brazel

My knowledge is pretty much none when it comes to lights maybe one day I’ll take u up on that offer to teach me about pointing me in the right direction but for now I think keeping it simple is my goal at least till I get a better hand for the growing and if all turns out well maybe in the future I can learn to build my own lights or what not
it's really freaking simple.
Remember skills come first then environment then genetics.
Anyone tells you different, then their wrong. If they tell you it's all about genetics then why is this forum here? Surly if it was all about genetics there would be no issues and everyone would have perfect herb as long as they had genetics huh

Create420

Create420

If you have proper knowledge of led there's no need to test it unless you wanna know the numbers to test against others... If that makes since?
Yea one of my many problems is that I know nothing really about LEDS I went with them over hps simply for the fact they f heat control

brazel

brazel

Yea I’m sure the shit they say is bull but for 55$ a light I figured it was worth the risk I was originally only going to put one plant under each light but since I don’t know is there male or females yet I’ll keep all 5 going and then just kill the males
I would rather use cfl, but that's me

Create420

Create420

it's really freaking simple.
Remember skills come first then environment then genetics.
Anyone tells you different, then their wrong. If they tell you it's all about genetics then why is this forum here? Surly if it was all about genetics there would be no issues and everyone would have perfect herb as long as they had genetics huh

Very true no point in having top genetics if you can’t properly grow them

brazel

brazel

Very true no point in having top genetics if you can’t properly grow them
you'd be surprised how many people don't get that! I tell them if genetics are everything throw their seed on the ground and piss on it and let's see your genetics! Ha it's just a joke but seriously

brazel

brazel

Yea one of my many problems is that I know nothing really about LEDS I went with them over hps simply for the fact they f heat control
Here's a simple thing to know...If it's too good to be true it's because it's not good

brazel

brazel

I'd say 85% of these companies Take advantage of people and rip them off Since most of the buyers don't know a lot about led's they take what they read as truth

brazel

brazel

I Totally understand what you're saying and in your mind it makes since but if you were starting college would you buy a proper book or use one some guy sold you cause he said it was good!?

brazel

brazel

You won't need the sun with this high powered light...132 watts... Yeah that's a even trade! The sun for a 132 watts!

maintains a cooler temperature even after 24 hours of continuous use. I DIDN'T REALIZE AFTER 24 HOURS THEY GENERATE MORE BUT GOOD TO KNOW THEIR ON TOP OF IT!
  • Secondary optical lens for high intensity light that penetrates all the way through the canopy.
  • SECONDARY LITERARY MEANS LESS THAN!!!!!!

Screenshot 20171122 105205
MW7945

MW7945

Take EVERYTHING you see from Cody with a mound of salt. To be honest, he has absolutely no idea what he's talking about. The guy doesn't think CXB3590 is superior to a viparspectra ffs....

MW7945

MW7945

And if you're wondering how I know that... I'm the reason his youtube channel and website are getting popular. But he'll never admit that because his head is so far up his own ass.

Top Bottom