First Time With Decent Equipment

• Thread starter Create420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brazel

brazel

here's my horrible, shitty grown, nutrient lacking, no PHing, no flushing, no cal mag, no Epson salt, no trips to the hydro store problem child known as forum cookies
20171122 110438

brazel

brazel

Take EVERYTHING you see from Cody with a mound of salt. To be honest, he has absolutely no idea what he's talking about. The guy doesn't think CXB3590 is superior to a viparspectra ffs....
Is Cody that guy in the vid? I watched 10 sec of the top one and turned it off!

Create420

Create420

Take EVERYTHING you see from Cody with a mound of salt. To be honest, he has absolutely no idea what he's talking about. The guy doesn't think CXB3590 is superior to a viparspectra ffs....
Yea there’s times that he has me like wtf but like I said main reason for buying these lights were there price point at the time and also I didn’t want to buy top of the line equipment or dump so much into something I don’t even know if I’m good at
I Totally understand what you're saying and in your mind it makes since but if you were starting college would you buy a proper book or use one some guy sold you cause he said it was good!?
I figured if I can hone my skills with these cheap lights and then later upgrade or worst case I’m out 150$

Downhomedude

Downhomedude

Yeah I've been actively researching new lights. I currently use led screw-ins and had decent production in the past, but would like to upgrade my lights. I was checking out Bestva/King Plus lights, but Cody on Youtube turned me on to the Bloomspect lights. I think they are a good value and will probably pull the trigger on a set of 300w for my tent. Definitely a step up from what I have now.

Subbed to this thread by the way. Interested in how things turn out. Your plants look to be doing very well so far. Good work...

~blessings for a fine harvest~!
:)

Create420

Create420

Gorilla glue got a late transplant not by choice but suffered shock still getting nice and frosty

Top Bottom