Flower shots

• Thread starter rawman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rawman

rawman

I'll take some dry shots tomorrow.. The original is ooooo weeee... period

As far the TW I'm sure it was probably caused by me.... The 4k room was just a frame with poly on the outside with a zipper... Often times I'd leave for a night inbetween watering stoned and leave the zipper open at least twice.... Wasn't bad enough of a herm I'll tell u that I didnt get her to pollinate anything which I wouldnt of complained about almost hoped... I didn't try to control it on that note... I'll let stuff get "accidentally" pollenated... Lol

Also the 4k room is completely down under construction... No light leaks, a real door, co2, and a controlled atmosphere are my future and almost a reality hopefully I can finish by wednesday.

rawman

rawman

Original Diesel at harvest

od_9.JPG
od_8.JPG
od_7.JPG
od_4.JPG
od_6.JPG
od_6_2_.JPG
od_3.JPG
od_2.JPG
od_10.JPG
OD1.JPG

rawman

rawman

Here's a couple shots of TW, Painkiller, Chemdog's Sister and Purp n also my 4k room during tear down and a semi new (almost 2 weeks old) of my 2k tent

painkiller_2.jpg
painkiller.jpg
sis_2_.JPG
wreck.jpg
purple_o_4.JPG
06611.JPG
2k.JPG
4k.JPG

ftwendy

ftwendy

The colors! Simply gorgeous... nice harvest, bro. Nothing like winter to make those colors POP out of your girlies. Well done.

Hopefully you find a nice bean in there... or three. :)

Framing looks good, too. Serious work there, but the payoff comes daily: there's nothing like standing back and seeing progress, right? Cheers and thanks for the updates bro. Good luck on the build! ftw

JAWS

JAWS

hello RAW:talking
hey brother very nice up-date on some beauties for-sure, umm that OD looks like a small yielder but damn i must say those buds look DEVASTATING no doubt...

so just what is the story on the PURP BEAUTIE you keep showing? love that RASBERRY RED/WINE color on her how does she smoke..

rooms looking tight i bet you cant wait to get it done then get it filled with the killers..
awesome dude:talking

JAWS

JAWS

hey brother your PM BOX is full!!....
peace:talking

sticky icky

sticky icky

Phuckin pure dankness my dawg,the new rooms gonna be off the hook cannot wait to see evrything bustin off in there call ya in a few late!

JAWS

JAWS

dude great looking slab of hash very nice, and the LOUIE OG looks like a killer aswell...you got an awesome HAREM{SP} my brother...
DAMN:talking

slausongardens

slausongardens

would you say that wifi3 is a stinker? like is "loud" as they would say now.

i got the cut a while back and im barely just flowering it myself. super quick and packs on chunks of frost early but my fried harvested the cuts i gave em about a month ago.. he didnt do the best job but a good enough job to check it out properly.. everything was bomb but the smell wasnt that loud lol it had that good wifi stink to it but you had to put your nose to it or squeeze like a bubba.

so i was thinking it might not have been the 3 but ill find out for sure cuz im flowering it out in organic soil and its looking and smelling amazing.. just hope it doesnt lose the stink.

ive notcied that most white fire phenos arent as stinky as say their og parent, they stink of kush just not as "loud" so im just curious if that was the case with your wifi 3 or did it reak?

thanks for any info and beautiful thread.. thanks for the lovely pics :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom