Flowering Nutes, Any Suggestions?

• Thread starter OldSmokie76
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Purple Wreck Approx wk 5 of flower
Greenhouse soil 5 gal container

I kept no scheduled feeding, just general organic granular 4-4-3, topdressed three or four times thru veg. Once she started getting fuzzy whites I top dressed the soil with some bone meal and kelp meal. I have added a little bone meal and kelp meal to the watering can allowing it to sit over night. Watered twice like that. Now, she's starting to fill in and get sugary, but I know there's more I can do.
What could I use in the next few weeks to help fatten, and ensure great flavor. Don't want any synthetics. Only Organics. Homemade nute mixes. Anybody using compost tea on the regular? Here's the most recent pic I shot tonight at sunset.

Flowering nutes any suggestions
Flowering nutes any suggestions 2
Flowering nutes any suggestions 3
OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

compost teas are always the best
I'm all about the compost teas. Compost bin built in backyard this summer. Hopefully some black gold next year. Gathering pieces to construct a tea bubbler and hoping to create some teas soon. Any suggestions on store bought compost products? Compost tea kits? Something I could brew to finish this outdoor grow and maybe add to my indoor. You know of any resources to customize tea recipes for specific stages of grow? Excuse the rapid fire questions. I know enough to complete a grow and produce a mid level product, but I'm always looking for experience and advice from seasoned growers. Thanks for your time. One last thing... I'm trying to get some comparison on this plant. I'm thinking it's a solid 4 weeks into flowering, but I don't have enough experience to judge progress. Looking ok or a little on the thin side? Calmag help at this point? Worth using? I've heard mixed reviews.

Smerb

Smerb

Check out Boogie Brew.com
I had a great phone call the other day, I called this company to see what he had to say. I use boogie brix, it will keep your compost tea active.

Smerb

Smerb

I'm all about the compost teas. Compost bin built in backyard this summer. Hopefully some black gold next year. Gathering pieces to construct a tea bubbler and hoping to create some teas soon. Any suggestions on store bought compost products? Compost tea kits? Something I could brew to finish this outdoor grow and maybe add to my indoor. You know of any resources to customize tea recipes for specific stages of grow? Excuse the rapid fire questions. I know enough to complete a grow and produce a mid level product, but I'm always looking for experience and advice from seasoned growers. Thanks for your time. One last thing... I'm trying to get some comparison on this plant. I'm thinking it's a solid 4 weeks into flowering, but I don't have enough experience to judge progress. Looking ok or a little on the thin side? Calmag help at this point? Worth using? I've heard mixed reviews.
That's a lot of questions at once.

Smerb

Smerb

Extreme Gardening. They hold world records for pumpkin growing using their product. Extreme tea.

Latest posts

Top Bottom