For Veg - 315cmh 4k Or Hlg65

• Thread starter NHWhites
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NHWhites

NHWhites

I flowered put my last round with a 315cmh using a 3k bulb. For veg this round, I’m either going to get a 4K bulb for the cmh or pick up a HLG65. I’m leaning towards the 4K bulb but the hlg is intriguing. Anyone have thoughts on the best course of action?

K

kansabis

I use a hlg65 4k in a 2x2 tent for veg and its nice but the 315 is more powerful and would probably veg bigger space,bigger plants,not sure of faster veg though.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

You can't put hid or cmh in the same realm of reality with a blurple led light. That's like having a crappy dodge omni vs a Lamborghini Gallardo.

K

kansabis

I'll have to get a cmh once I can setup my 4x4 again,it's the only type of light I haven't used yet. Although I'm really kinda stuck on these cobs and quantum boards,they are f in awesome.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

@GT21
Iirc timber are top quality. All others, unless built by gt, may not be up to par.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
@GT21
Iirc timber are top quality. All others, unless built by gt, may not be up to par.
I still like cmh performance and color. Timber is popular and people i know build great kits .. Im not gonna go all best in the world on it though.

Top Bottom