Found A Male Am I Done?

• Thread starter Moedollas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Moedollas

Been in flower dance the 5th of Feb (this month) went yesterday and I positive this is a male first time grower but looks 0retty obvious but question is did it fuck up the females already or do I have action still??

Found a male am i done
Mmjcaveman

Mmjcaveman

That to me personally looks like a Herm. If you stressed the plant particularly, that is why this happened.

1. Step one spray that POS down with water and stop TOUCHING it.

2. Get a big garbage bag that ties.

3. CT the plant branch by branch while putting it into the trash bag (while trying not to shake the plant AT ALL during the process)

4. Take that plant OUTSIDE to the trash bin and make sure the bag is SEALED.

5. Go back to the grow and look for more of these, and look CLOSELY.

6. If you find more repeat 1-5 until you are clear of hermaphroditic plants/males
If none are found spray the room down with basic water everywhere just in case a pollen sac opened, and if it did your probably cutting your losses in a day or two

M

Moedollas

That to me personally looks like a Herm. If you stressed the plant particularly, that is why this happened.

1. Step one spray that POS down with water and stop TOUCHING it.

2. Get a big garbage bag that ties.

3. CT the plant branch by branch while putting it into the trash bag (while trying not to shake the plant AT ALL during the process)

4. Take that plant OUTSIDE to the trash bin and make sure the bag is SEALED.

5. Go back to the grow and look for more of these, and look CLOSELY.

6. If you find more repeat 1-5 until you are clear of hermaphroditic plants/males
If none are found spray the room down with basic water everywhere just in case a pollen sac opened, and if it did your probably cutting your losses in a day or two
Thanks you I threw it away lights are off now but what should I be looking for in other plants when they turn on? How would I know if it fucked my othere plants up?

Mmjcaveman

Mmjcaveman

I would personally take a green light and go look for a little while.
If you can't find anything (lights off, or on) then you most likely just hermied one plant. Next take a look at your atmosphere and make sure your plants are comfortable in their environment. If there's anything bothering them they can Hermie, give them 1 week if you can't find anything right now. and make sure your atmosphere is perfect.
Now, keep a VERY close eye for those sacs. They usually try to occur at the bottom middle f the plant the most in order to dust the plant evenly.

Best of luck I hope your grow wasn't compromised

M

Moedollas

I would personally take a green light and go look for a little while.
If you can't find anything (lights off, or on) then you most likely just hermied one plant. Next take a look at your atmosphere and make sure your plants are comfortable in their environment. If there's anything bothering them they can Hermie, give them 1 week if you can't find anything right now. and make sure your atmosphere is perfect.
Now, keep a VERY close eye for those sacs. They usually try to occur at the bottom middle f the plant the most in order to dust the plant evenly.

Best of luck I hope your grow wasn't compromised
Appreciate the help brother

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Just to be safe, if I were in your shoes I would be spritzing the girls with a mist of water. This seems to.. I don't know what to call it, others have called it "killing" the pollen. I don't know that it kills it, but for whatever reason, it makes it inviable or unable to pollinate.

Top Bottom