Found the best microscope...

• Thread starter JustAnotherHead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

willy led wonka

what is the hand-held larger microscope you see them using on Weed wars at harborside? And the organic grower on there was using 1 also. It looks to b black and around 6" long with the clear lense that looks to b 3-4" long that they place over the buds to get the good look. I would like to know how these work and where to get 1. If indeed they do work. For now im sticking with my hand held 60x louple.

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

Any iOS devs in the house? That USB scope would be dope connected to the iPhone/iPad with an app that would allow realtime viewing/ image capture / video in a handheld format. They have the iPad camera kit that would adapt the iPod jack to a USB port... That would be the shit, but just slightly over your $5 price tag for the handheld...

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

ordered all the scopes people recommended and this one about a year ago. this is the only one i ever use, it is great. no need to pick off bud like the radioshack scope.

also you can connect it to your iphone with a case that slides on.

mikeb437

mikeb437

Those microscopes are actually 45x,, when you buy one, look for the 60x instead. They work that much better,, very nice item though!!

P

paulycali

Yeah i got the 60x one. I remember seeing these win a category at the cannabis cup under the name HarvestScope. I think reeferman took home that award. That was about 2 years ago. I got one for free from Skunk Magazine but it didnt say HarvestScope. Kinda Weird but it does have 3 LED's. One LED for checking for mold and 2 LED's for checking out trichomes. Imo a great scope for sure

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I spent way to much money on a 45x mAcroscope and USB camera adapter. It's high end scientific equipment, but for my needs it's junk. I'll try this out.

DOGBUDS

DOGBUDS

Still my favorite scope! Prolly the cheapest item in my grow and used the most, go figure.....

dawa

dawa

Hello there.

Sorry for my bad language I'm a lil Frenchie ...

I would like to buy the same item JustAnotherHead was talking on the 1st thread. When I putt my curser on the link there is a reference (SE-Mini-Brass-Microscope-Illuminator ref B002E0MU70) but when I click to the link I see this one :
SE MW10087L Mini 16x Microscope with Illuminator

I would like to know if this microscope is a 16X, 45X or 60X ?
What is the best ?
Thanks for the future answer.

V

vaporvol2

Really? Well I've found them too. Let's compete :D But if anyone is looking for microscope recommendations they must take a look at the best digital microscope reviews :cool:

Top Bottom