Freestuff Blockhaze Pheno Hunt

• Thread starter PLOOKERKING
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PLOOKERKING

PLOOKERKING

14Blockhead x nevilles haze into tha water! All sunshine mix 4 worm castings.......and n-p-k from organic origins. Hope lovers of the blockhead hangout to see if my babies produce something similar or special ladies. Gonna put half inside under 600 horti blue and 600 hps horti so indoors 1200 watts of both lamps all 12/12 the others will be on a most sun exposure area in my outdoor spot. This should be fun. Big thanks to those that helped make this happen. Oh and my witchcat says hello.
Freestuff blockhaze pheno hunt
Freestuff blockhaze pheno hunt 2
Freestuff blockhaze pheno hunt 3
Freestuff blockhaze pheno hunt 4

JayJaySkunk

JayJaySkunk

14Blockhead x nevilles haze into tha water! All sunshine mix 4 worm castings.......and n-p-k from organic origins. Hope lovers of the blockhead hangout to see if my babies produce something similar or special ladies. Gonna put half inside under 600 horti blue and 600 hps horti so indoors 1200 watts of both lamps all 12/12 the others will be on a most sun exposure area in my outdoor spot. This should be fun. Big thanks to those that helped make this happen. Oh and my witchcat says hello.View attachment 489200View attachment 489201 View attachment 489202View attachment 489203
With the haze in the genetics do you think the ones you put outdoors will finish in time. Over here on the otherside of the mountain it's usually a wrap on the weather by the first week of October. I would love to grow a haze outside but the weather here won't let me. Good luck with the pheno findin!

Top Bottom