Fruit Punch Auto, First Time

• Thread starter Madvillian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

they look good man.your doing the thing

Do you spray your autos with anything in terms of pesticides do they handle it ok? I have a couple autos and there my first Iv noticed a lil thrips damage wondering if they could handle some Neem or or somthing

H

heisen

I just grabbed the bio bizz fish mix, bio gro and top max to try, have you used those ones
yes i have and wasnt impressed really.I had used the bio line before on photos under 12/12 and they did pretty good feeding them once a week what was on the bottle but i used them on autos and the yield wasnt that great.
The general organics go box has given me my biggest yield bar none on autos in soil.Tap water and i mixed the nutes right into a gallon jug and added the water.i did water,skip a day water skip a day,than feed so they only got fed fed once every 6 days.that was by far my best soil grow ever than i went to DWC and never looked back.Soil is baby shit compared to DWC and i doubt i will ever grow in it again.I do have some moms i keep in dirt and feed them once ever 2 weeks real lightly and keep the trimmed just for clone plants.

Madvillian

Madvillian

yes i have and wasnt impressed really.I had used the bio line before on photos under 12/12 and they did pretty good feeding them once a week what was on the bottle but i used them on autos and the yield wasnt that great.
The general organics go box has given me my biggest yield bar none on autos in soil.Tap water and i mixed the nutes right into a gallon jug and added the water.i did water,skip a day water skip a day,than feed so they only got fed fed once every 6 days.that was by far my best soil grow ever than i went to DWC and never looked back.Soil is baby shit compared to DWC and i doubt i will ever grow in it again.I do have some moms i keep in dirt and feed them once ever 2 weeks real lightly and keep the trimmed just for clone plants.
Right on brother thank you, I appreciate the feedback, truthfully I've been meaning to build a dwc set up it's just the matter of Carving out the time haha

Top Bottom