Funky Town..

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here are a couple setups we are acting foolish in these days..all in a med state where it is pseudo legal and overly regulated..

This is a 12k room that are 12' x 28' with (6) 4x8 tables, feed to waste, and on each side the 6 hoods are on a single 4" aluminum I beam with a single adjustment crank on each end. 5 tons of ac on each room, 5 rooms in a row. 48 to 54 plants per room with this configuration. Pulled the co2 burners in favor of a new trick ass co2 setup

Funky town
Funky town 2
Funky town 3
Funky town 4
Funky town 5
Funky town 6
Funky town 7
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here is a slant table room we were playing with as an experiment..no ac and no gas, just alot of Purple Kush..I built this room out in about 5 hours, 6 k hanging over a 4' x 30' full side slant table with a ghetto action gutter return setup on it

DSCN0592
DSCN0597
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
In the process of re-configuring the tables now and going to true 4x8 inside dimension tables on roller frames....way sweeter setup and you get access to the back side of the plants against the wall that you don't with the fixed tables..more plants per light as well..

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
thanks for giving us a glimpse into your world. whats the co2 system setup cost. real pricey? id love to run a system like that more so than a burner. id be afraid of added heat with e paps going in a hot climate.

ZONER

ZONER

Wow .... And to think I get excited with 6 plants when flowering ..... Dude that's just too friggin' Cool. Great setup, spectacular grow. Texas Kid you are now one of this old guys favorites ..lol

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

hell ya man! 12 light rooms are the bees knees...and so is that co2 system! Did they drill their fill station through the wall so they can just pull up and refill from outside?

Here's a room at a spot I used to work...place had lots of 12 lighters made for a really dialed schedule and great consistency between crops since the rooms were identical and very manageable
IMAG0413

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I love how clean your rooms are, and how well you've got canopy control fine tuned. That canopy is the first thing I noticed, the whole thing is very tight.

How many people do you need to keep rooms like that going well? Or are you doing it all by your lonesome?

Top Bottom