G13?

• Thread starter Bullyson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I have seeds of a mk ultra and growing them out they have no og so I figured there either g13 leaners or they are not real deal.....just can't find many g13 pics

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
Airbornes g13 cut had that sour smell like salt and vinegar chips. same smell in lonestars killer queen cut that was from original seeds vic high made. ill look and see if I have some pics saved somewhere.

E

Elsydro

Lucked up on some Pan Air F2's a few days ago...

Pacific G-13 x Airbourne G-13 from 04'
I just got about 60 of the Airborne g13 x Pacific G13 bx1 from the 04/05 era a cat gifted me, this will be one of the ones I hunt for along with some friends!

G gnome

G gnome

Heres my g13 cut ive had for almost 15 yrs
20170827 065353

E

Elsydro

same here
This will be my first hunt especially on this scale, do you gifts know of any known phenos to watch for? As I was gifted some, I’ll gift some of the seeds to my friends in different areas so we can compare, and see the differences, as well as for personal medicine for all of us!

E

Elsydro

same here
Are you planning a pheno Hunt as well Cannapit? I’ve always loved G 13, hoping to find some Sour phenos, do you know much about the parent strains, as I hear one of the cuts was more Sativa Dom, does any lemon phenos lie within that any of you all know? I love old school smoke so definitely looking for some those older varieties!

E

Elsydro

What kind of G13 y'all smokin????

I don't know what kind I had but the two times I had what I assumed was the real deal (could've been Airborne or Pacific cut), it was the same thing, and those two times were years apart. I have yet to find anything like it again. Close yes, but like it no. Pretty unique Kush like the Hollywood PK is to OG's. Reminds me of Bubba or LA Con, but with more headiness, and less coffee more Kush like some Hindu Kush. At least that's what I feel was real g13, as I doubt very many people other than Nev and whoever he shared the cut with got to experience it in it's true form.
Airborne g13 I believe was the more sativa variants, supposedly White Widow or skunk the Pacific G13 was crossed by I believe northern lights #2, I never got to enjoy the older varieties that I know go, but I e acquired a good amount of Pacific Bx G13 x Airborne G13 F-2’s I was given by a nice fellow telling me I needed some old skool Vars for my medics garden, if you this and know who you are thank you kindly!!!!!

Top Bottom