GARDEN STATES FIRST DISP

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

After almost 3.5 year the garden state will open its first disp in South Jersey this thread can be used if you are a patient there to share your experience. I would love to hear anyone experience (compassionate care center in egg harbor ) they are on tv as we speak .... 3 strains and the news castor just stated 1 strain does not contain thc for kids - assuming she meant a cbd strain or hemp .... as of now 600 patients total and 8 appointments today....lol.. up to 2 oz of either of the 2 -10% thc strains a month - oh boy can't wait to buy some over priced swag weed legally .....not

Seriously thou if anyone happens to ever visit please post your experiences but i'm sure this will remain the only post in this thread ....

I look at it like this anything that can make people realize that marijuana is a harmless drug and won't breed crime into their neighborhood is a step in the right direction and less heat off the backs of others .......

B

Beeobee

If I was still there I would never have voted for mmj law they have... get with the program and legalize already

soserthc1

soserthc1

If I was still there I would never have voted for mmj law they have... get with the program and legalize already

Well the law was passed by Corzine and sure he meant for it to be similar to most states but he signed it on his last day and threw it in the lap of GoV christie - the aspiring next president so he postponed it as long as possible it was not voted on in an election - it was just passed by Corzine ....

Latest posts

Top Bottom