Garlic Bud aka The Gar

• Thread starter MedDudeChcioCA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

zoefresssh666

sounds great! never tried it, but i'd like to get my hands on it, pronto!

G

greyfx

bought a quarter of some bud that smelled like garlic and when you would light it up it would smell like body odor definitely some dank. You could actually taste the garlic and body odor in the hit of a blunt, I can imagine smoking it out of joints or a bowl.

M

Madskin

Garlic...

Med dude you are in chico I am assuming...I am right up the road in Redding I have the lemon larry you are looking for and my friend has garlic goo.........

O

organickat

there's a couple strain's(elite cut's) that have a garlic smell and taste
shoreline
hp13
hogsbreath
dumpster

B

Blueidpirate

I remember back in the day, seeing the name and pics of clones called Garlic Bud. Always wanted to get a hold of some, but have never had the opportunity.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

I've got a few of the original Garlic Bud seeds from sssc. Sometime this year I'll get them going and if theya re good enough I'll make seeds so everyone can have a crack at it. But those are more than 20 years old now, so hopefully they'll pop when the time comes.

M

MIZZ ELVIS

I believe I read somewhere that the Garlic bud is an old school Afghani from Sensi Seeds.... It's been around for over two decades!!!

M

MIZZ ELVIS

there's a couple strain's(elite cut's) that have a garlic smell and taste
shoreline
hp13
hogsbreath
dumpster

Hp13 has a mad Garlicky Skunky funkiness to it!!!!! The garlicky nuances that the P has is more pungent than any real garlic I've eaten or smelled.... Alot of strains I've encountered have a garlic edge to em, but the HP had the most memorable pungent garlic tones that I can recall...
:talking

M

MedDudeChcioCA

Garlic Goo...hmm. What is the makeup of that. I have the Larry as well...thanks!!

Cannot wait to see how those old Garlic beans work out!

southstreets

southstreets

yea.. i def get some if i had any way to get the gar!!! sounds good!!!

S

SB805KUSH

i was born and raised in santa barbara,ca they always had garlic bud in clubs about 3 weeks ago i seen cuts at pacific greens on milpas st eastside sb. many clubs in sb still probably have it.heavy yeilding stinker.

F

flyinglime

We <3 the garlic bud!

We are currently smoking on some garlic bud right now! :) It is clone only and there is only two people known to have it. It flowers in 35 day and is an AMAZING cure all! The strain was created in an underground coop for medicinal purposes in the 80s. It is especially good for cancer patients, as it helps with appetite, anti depression, pain, nausea, and energy.

O

oglovinlife18

my buddy in oregon is growing a strain they call jude's garlic it is a good smoke looks amazing he is outta grant pass ill see if i can get some pics

O

oglovinlife18

We are currently smoking on some garlic bud right now! :) It is clone only and there is only two people known to have it. It flowers in 35 day and is an AMAZING cure all! The strain was created in an underground coop for medicinal purposes in the 80s. It is especially good for cancer patients, as it helps with appetite, anti depression, pain, nausea, and energy.

35 days? for real maybe not the same i kno he takes his 63 everytime no shorter no longer

T

TreFarmer

back in the day i used to live in santa barbara, california. There was a strain going around called the garlic.....it was truly amazing and unique! Anyone have it alive still or seen it lately?

Would love to get my hands on it!!!

shiva shanti aka garlic bud

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter

:giggle:giggle>>>yeah, ok buddy boy<<<

gtd

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
People claiming these 35 day strains just need to stop.. You make a fool out of yourself! Ok rant off.+

On another note, I would LOVE to smoke some garlic bud....

:character0180:

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
I love me some gar, very dank bud.

The look of the bud is really sweet. It has a blueish hue to it. Some one down here in Surfside, Ca used to get it back in the day (98-04).

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
>>I be jonesin now for some old school garlic bud>>the licK<<Been a real long time:)

gtd:passingjoint:

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

I knew if I just read the thread someone woulda brought up the hp#13 which shouldn't be confused with the hpxg13, the true hp13 is some garlicy stoney funk, very crystally... was a real finiky grower imo an i thought the yeild was on the lower end but the buds were rock solid an funky.... imo its the strain y'all should be after for garlic bud.... Az

Top Bottom