Gas Chamber

• Thread starter PonoI502
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PonoI502

Hello, I was wondering if anyone had any information on the Gas Chamber strain. I work at a recreational grow in Washington and my grower got his hands on some Exotic Genetix seeds. I cannot find any information on the web about this strain. I also have Chocolate Covered Strawberries, Grease Monkey, and Boy Scout Cookies X The Sauce which I believe is an Exotic strain. If anyone has information that would be amazing or be able to point me in the right direction.

P

PonoI502

I need more information then that. Im looking for terpene profile and attributes of the strain. Also reviews from people who have smoked it.

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

I need more information then that. Im looking for terpene profile and attributes of the strain. Also reviews from people who have smoked it.

Bro.. you need to internet more... Google is your friend, just sayin...

From THCfamer website..

Gas Chamber
Mother: Gasmask
Father: Green Ribbon BX
Family: 70/30 Indica
Sex: Reg
Growing Conditions: Un-Topped Shrub
Height: Medium Short
Flowering Time: 50-60 Days
Yield: Medium Heavy
Aroma: Tootsie Roll Gushers

Family tree:
https://www.cannabisreports.com/strain-reports/exotic-genetix/gas-chamber

"Gas Chamber is a new strain developed by Exotic Genetics out of Washington. The genetic lineage traces its roots through strains like Cherry Pie and Lemon Alien Dawg. These sticky, perfectly cured flowers are as aesthetically intoxicating as the cannabinoids packed inside. Try this one in a vape to experience the sweet notes from the lemon heritage."

The Alien pointer ^^^ should give you some indication that its fire. I did not find any grow reports.

Top Bottom