General Orange

• Thread starter please2waze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
please2waze

please2waze

Does anyone have any pics or info on this strain? I think it is velvet revolver(orange velvet x herijuana) bx to agent orange. Only info i could find was that someone said most of the ones that were female, had almost completely black buds near the end. That would be great! Since am looking for a completely black plant, regardless of temperature! We're talking from the very first few leaves, to the first little calyxs, dark PURPLE BLACK!!! maybe the leaves aren't as black, but the buds are never green, and the hairs finish with a neon yellow tinge! Have only seen this once, back in '97, that was supposedly "black afghani".
It smelled liked spicy liquorice crossed with peppered beef jerky!! We must find this strain!!!!

please2waze

please2waze

Nobody has any feedback? How about "velvet revolver"? Since general orange is velvet revolver(orange velvet x herijuana) X agent orange. If not, thanks anyway. Will be finding out soon enough and will post info.

Four2Zero

Four2Zero

Whats up p2w,
I got some General Orange also. I havent started them but my research shows they are:
orange bubba mist (agent orange x bubba mist) x velvet revolver (orange velvet x herijuana) Its gotta be good! I hope you do show some pics so Ill get some idea what to expect bro.
peace,
F2Z :rasta:

M

Mr Green

four2zero
General orange is Velvet Revolver X Agent orange...
Orange Bully is Orange Bubba mist X Cannacopia's Orange Chunk

Four2Zero

Four2Zero

Hmm not what his stickys say:

The DR Candymans Crosses sticky says:

General orange-orange bubba mist x velvet revolver (orange velvet x herijuana)
Orange bully-orange Bubba Mist (agent orange x bubba mist) x orange chunk

and then in the Candyland Vault sticky it says:

General orange-orange bubba mist x velvet revolver (orange velvet x herijuana)
Orange bully-orange Bubba Mist (agent orange x bubba mist) x orange chunk

Where do you see that General Orange is Velvet Revolver X Agent Orange?

No biggie but I wanta get it straight in my own notes.

F2Z :rasta:

M

Mr Green

i looked under my profile of purchased items and general orange is listed as velvet revolver x agent orange......it should be there in yours too if you got the beans here at the farm..

darksideX

darksideX

wassup farmerz..sorry F2Z..but i'm with Mr Green 'bout the line..got some too and..
right before me i have a pack of 'em as labeled as..
Dr. Candyman
'General Orange'
inkognyto velvet revolver
(TGA Orange velvet x herijuana) x TGA Agent Orange
hope you all have some fun growin' them out..:)

M

Mr Green

thanks darksidex... i know i am hoping for alot of citrus funk out of these...

Four2Zero

Four2Zero

Thats cool guys.. thanks bros. I got mine from DCM personally. I hear ya. You are probably right. On the other hand he posted something else twice. There still remains a question because of that. I keep detailed strain lineage in a spreadsheet for my seed collection and I want it to be accurate... Maybe the Dr will pop in and clear it up. Hopefully he is feeling better. I have sent him an email about something else and havent heard back yet. Hope he is OK.
Either way it goes, this strain promises to be killer.
peace, F2Z

Top Bottom