• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter

chem-300x225.jpg
Geoengineering is not a conspiracy, it’s the deliberate and large-sacle intervention in the Earth’s climatic system. Simply put, it is the spraying of chemicals into the air via planes into the atmosphere. Independent testing over the past decade confirms that Chemtrails around the country contain a dangerous and extremely poisonous mix of chemicals that includes: barium, nano aluminum-coated fiberglass [known as CHAFF], radioactive thorium, cadmium, chromium, nickel, desiccated blood, mold spores, yellow fungal mycotoxins, ethylene dibromide, and polymer fibers.
According to those who are responsible for geoengineering, the goal is to reduce global warming. However, many are beginning to seriously question this goal because for a very long time, authorities denied the idea of chemtrails and geoengineering when people started to figure out what was going on.

More here
http://www.collective-evolution.com...-what-in-the-world-are-they-spraying-and-why/

K

kolah

I started seeing these in CO in 2000.

It's now documented and admitted under the name Weather Modification or Geoengineering.

Ken, are you a proud member of "The Doomsday Patrol?"

ttystikk

ttystikk

I'm having a lot of trouble with this idea that A. Thus is a real program and B. Why cover it up? If it's for global warming mitigation, one would think the govt would trumpet their efforts from the rooftops! Besides, we already know how to turn down the thermostat on planet Earth; just throw a volcano party! The ash and particulate from volcanoes do a great job of blocking sunlight, often for years after a given volcano erupts.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I started seeing these in CO in 2000.

It's now documented and admitted under the name Weather Modification or Geoengineering.

Ken, are you a proud member of "The Doomsday Patrol?"

Kolah..I saw some folks giving you a hard time....They dont wanna hear it..I get that...
Ignorance truly is bliss

Folks often get angry with the Messenger and dont listen to a message they dont wanna hear...

Its not about Doomsday.and the sky falling..

Its about being "Awake" and "Aware"

and Speaking out about wrongs ans standing up for what is right...Not just looking the other way..
Evil

I dont let this shit wreck my life.....And I dont think about it all day.....

But Im sure as hell not gonna pretend I dont see it..

and Pretend its not there, because it might be upsetting to think about or talk about

Head in the sand

All that said, I am loving life...Its really not so bad at all....for me...
All the shit "they" do doesnt wreck my life....im still having a good life..

But still....I can't just ignore the Blatant BS that goes on daily o_O

Last great act of defiance
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
"They" are Spraying all kinds of Crap on us!! :mad:

Am I suppose to ignore it? :confused:

sixstring

sixstring

I cant open the link on my phone f o r some damn reason. Are they saying we have a bunch of massive crop dusters up there changing our weather? One of my close friends has been talking about these chem trails for at least 15 years now.i always just laughed at him because he could never back up the claims.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I cant open the link on my phone f o r some damn reason. Are they saying we have a bunch of massive crop dusters up there changing our weather? One of my close friends has been talking about these chem trails for at least 15 years now.i always just laughed at him because he could never back up the claims.

Yep
Chemtrails are real...I was in denial for a while too.

No one wants to believe we are being sprayed...But we are. :(

If I sound like a Nutjob to any of you, Wake the fuck up! :woot:

sixstring

sixstring

I have seen stuff on the military doing cloud seeding to change weather and the weather channel did a show on it.in that show it was a university study that is ongoing. Cant remember what college though, maybe colorado or Wyoming?

green punk

green punk

I used to fight wildland forest fire. I was in ( HayFork) CA for 9 weeks because of this(below). Clearly was a result of cloud seeding etc.

wildfire-topper.jpg
clear.gif
Josh Smotherman of the Dixon Fire Department, left, and Ken Smith of Valero Refinery do mop up work at a wildfire near Fairfield, Calif., on Monday, June 23.

By Jeff Chiu, AP
clear.gif

Lightning sparks hundreds of Calif. wildfires
Updated 6/25/2008 8:20 PM | Comment | Recommend
E-mail | Print |
rssbox.gif
clear.gif

About 700 wildfires, many of them sparked by a severe electrical storm over the weekend, burned across much of the state, a point driven home for Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger as he traveled to central California to assess the damage there.SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Hundreds of homes in the scenic community of Big Sur were threatened by a wildfire that already had burned 16 residences and was just 3% contained Wednesday.

GOOGLE MAP: Locations of significant California wildfires

"I just took off with the plane down from Los Angeles and, literally from Los Angeles all the way up here, there was smoke, so you can see that there's fire everywhere," Schwarzenegger noted at a news conference in Monterey County.
Firefighters scrambled to tame the lightning-sparked wildfire in the Los Padres National Forest that has burned nearly 30 square miles near the coast about a mile south of Big Sur.

"Unfortunately, this fire is in an area that is going to be very difficult to stop, and expectations are there won't be any stopping this fire any time soon," said Mark Savage, a spokesman for the U.S. Forest Service.
The state's largest fire was about 20 miles east in a more remote area of the Los Padres forest. It also vexed firefighters, having scorched more than 92 square miles and destroyed two homes. The blaze, sparked by an escaped campfire on June 8, was about 71% contained.

ELSEWHERE:Peak lightning season for the Sunshine State

Monterey sheriff's officials said mandatory evacuation orders were in place for both fires, but could not specify how many people were forced from their homes. The Monterey County fires have cost $33 million to fight so far.
The governor also stopped Wednesday in Butte County, where 27 lightning-sparked fires covering about 8 square miles were threatening 1,000 homes. The blazes, which were only 5% contained, cropped up just as the county was recovering from a fire that charred 74 homes and 36 square miles earlier this month.
Schwarzenegger announced Wednesday that he allotted $20 million in emergency funds to help Butte County fight fire.
Several blazes also were burning in New Mexico, where a fire in thick trees in the Manzano Mountains prompted officials Wednesday to urge hundreds of people to leave their homes in and near Tajique, about 30 miles southeast of Albuquerque. About four dozen homes in the area burned in a wildfire last month.
The fire more than doubled in size Wednesday to about 1½ square miles. It was less than 2½ miles from Sherwood Forest subdivision, and previously forced the evacuation of a summer church camp.
More dry lightning was expected toward the end of the week in California, although forecasters did not expect as severe an electrical storm as last weekend, when nearly 8,000 lightning strikes sparked about 800 fires.
Fire crews have come in from Nevada and Oregon, and Schwarzenegger said he has called in the National Guard to help.
"The fact is that when you have that many fires — and there are still 700 fires left all over the state of California — you get stretched thin with the resources," Schwarzenegger said.
The storm struck California when the state was experiencing one of its driest years on record. Earlier this month, Schwarzenegger declared a statewide drought and directed agencies to speed up water deliveries to drought-stricken areas.
Copyright 2008 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'm having a lot of trouble with this idea that A. Thus is a real program and B. Why cover it up? If it's for global warming mitigation, one would think the govt would trumpet their efforts from the rooftops! Besides, we already know how to turn down the thermostat on planet Earth; just throw a volcano party! The ash and particulate from volcanoes do a great job of blocking sunlight, often for years after a given volcano erupts.
Same here. There's another thing that no one who tells me that the vapor trails I see from planes are actually chemicals being sprayed onto 'us,' and that is this--if they're spraying 'us' so indiscriminately, how are they not also spraying themselves?

Also, who are 'they,' and why are 'they' spraying 'us'?

Why wouldn't 'they' just do like 'they' did back when the fruit flies were out of control and use trucks, why would 'they' limit spraying to planes? Why would geoengineering not be an effort to mitigate or directly counteract the reality of the results of 300 years of industrialization and industrial activity, aka climate change?

Are you familiar with vapor trails, and have you ever seen them form right off a wing-tip?

Geoengineering isn't just trying to control weather patterns, though that is one of the primary goals. The scientists I've read who are on this work are discussing things like reducing the power of a typhoon/hurricane/cyclone, tornadoes, that sort of thing.

It's just not fashionable to question this stuff, is it?

So, let's move away from the nut jobbery, and move toward some factual knowledge. Let's start with Google Scholar. I simply entered 'geoengineering.'
http://www.geoengineers.com/
http://rsta.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/366/1882/4007.full
http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2012/jul/17/us-geoengineers-spray-sun-balloon

Think about this: We, as a society, are generally reluctant to give up our oil-based products and energy. We all still drive cars, we all still use petroleum-based plastics, we are all enjoying the 'easy' energy to be found in fossil fuels. But, that comes with a price, and that price has been climate change. (And, seriously, if you're ready to accept geoengineering as chem trails filled with mind control chemicals, how far a stretch is it to think that we, collectively, may have hoist ourselves with our own energy petard?) If we, collectively, won't or can't give up that which has caused global changes in atmosphere and weather, what can we do? What would a problem-solver who can't control the behavior of others do? Find another way.

P.S. Don't sit there from behind a computer and insist you've given up ALL petroleum-based products. Just. Don't.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I really dont think we should be messing with mother nature though :cool:

K

kolah

The infamous chemtrail discussion. There are lots of scientific-nut-jobbery material for people to explore..should they so choose. I'll take a backseat on this topic....been there , done that..a thousand times over.

People believe what they want to believe.....and that's fine with me.

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Collectively we are controlled by a government that refuses to move away from fossil fuels then counters its fuckery with more fuckery like so! So its safe to blame myself, I just don't see it. Its about making money while doing an inconsiderate job at cleaning up, no, more like patching up behind themselves. This is my opinion!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
The government refuses to move away from fossil fuels? Do we take *no* responsibility for ourselves?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
The infamous chemtrail discussion. There are lots of scientific-nut-jobbery material for people to explore..should they so choose. I'll take a backseat on this topic....been there , done that..a thousand times over.

People believe what they want to believe.....and that's fine with me.

Yeah...its old news now ...And, I have also been there done it.
But, I was on the other side just a few years ago;) I didn't believe "they" would spray us...

Now....That I see the light...I believe "they" dont really care about us .:(

And Maybe I should just shut up...Cause Most folks dont wanna hear that!:p

Seamaiden.; When I say "They"...I am refering to the people(?) that run this world.. .

"they" were the slave traders...and still are....you think "they" gave that up?;)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
and for those that might think im Paranoid,

When I get Paranoid, I get quiet about this stuff ;)

as long as you all think Im a nut...i think im ok..maybe..:rolleyes:

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

Not trying to be a dick here, but I wanna get one thing straight. Most of the white streaks you see in the sky are contrails. they form at certain altitudes and temps because of the heat off the planes engines interacting with the moisture. Ive seen video footage of B29's leaving massive contrails during WW2 bombing runs and those aren't even jet engines. Now if the powers that be wanted to spray chemicals on us, the contrails would be a perfect "cover" for such activities. I don't know if you were trying to say all of the trails are chemtrails. if so you lost me, but if your saying a few here and there? I'm listening.

Latest posts

Top Bottom