• Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Sowed 4 of 6

20180128 211705

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Slow and boring

I need to remember when I pop seeds, fill the damn solo cup 3/4 full and sow, son I can always add more dirt on the stretchy seedlings. Will save a lot of sweat and bishing when I try and up pot a 5 day sprout.

20180211 211257

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Just sowed good old graves
T3 (oregan blueberry) x NCMT
And
Wifi x NCMT
Tonight. I' trying a new method. Soak in shot glass until cracked. Into baggie with paper towel until a decent tap root. Then into jiffy pucks until roots n spindly stretch is happening. Then into solo cups. Hoping to skip an up pot.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Just sowed good old graves
T3 (oregan blueberry) x NCMT
And
Wifi x NCMT
Tonight. I' trying a new method. Soak in shot glass until cracked. Into baggie with paper towel until a decent tap root. Then into jiffy pucks until roots n spindly stretch is happening. Then into solo cups. Hoping to skip an up pot.

That's how I always do it

str8smokn

str8smokn

I have the Daywrecker /NCMT just moved into bloom. Day 4 on my side.
Already smelling of Sweet Funk.
I already ran the LemonWifi-NCMT you should find some fire in that cross for sure.
I was tossing up the GG cross but went to the Daywrecker.
Good Vibes Homie.
STR8

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Those jiffy pucks seem to work pretty good. I potted the tall Wi-Fi x NCMT with ease. No more stretchy stem, and no worrying about stressing a seedling out my old way. I'l do the others tomorrow.

I' Also gonna toss a couple cuttings and see how I like that vs the aero cloner way.

The 2 cuttings in the back was for shits n giggles. Wanted to see if I could get them to root.

20180220 192619

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Update on the gg4 x NCMT
I added a bit of ffof to my seed starting garbage. I think the stress of supporting due to stretchy stems and or the hot mix may have shocked a few. 2 are now coming around. 1 is great, 2 more I'll keep around and see what happens.

The solo cup in the dome is the Wi-Fi x NCMT jiffy puck I potted. Damn stretchy stems.

20180220 194423

Latest posts

Top Bottom