bongzaway

Ghost train haze 1
Ghost train haze 1 2
Ghost train haze 1 3
Ghost train haze 1 4
Ghost train haze 1 5

bongzaway

bongzaway

Growing outdoors in the High Mofo Rockies of CO got me some of Scotts Rare Dankness seeds in spring. Found me a big leaning sativa keeper that went all purple but what blew my effing mind is how early she finished. Not a big yeilder, grown in compost OLS and turned out rare and dank just like da name huh? My first time growing a heavy sativa, wasn;t sure it could be done at this elevation and cold fukn nights. A big thumbs up to Scott from Rare Dankity-doo-ness. Trimmed bud in one pic and a plug for Golden Lion too haha, Good stuph. Also grew a little batch of Cubensis B+ ooo yeah. Nothing better than fresh shrooms and great hooch. FYO for you rookies, Check out those mushooms veils (they look like collars aroud the stem) When those suckers drop from the underside of the cap that is THE best tine for harvest as they are at their peak. Some guys let em grow bigger but they loose potency once those veils drop.

Last edited:
bongzaway

bongzaway

GTH 1, I rosin pressed most of it,,, but trimmed oput a few flowers to toke. Both rocked. WTF tho'.. I got new friends all of a sudden, know whadda mean>> hahah

Last edited:
bongzaway

bongzaway

shrooms.,,.fun little guys to grow,,,and only takes about 2-3 weeks.

bongzaway

bongzaway

No kits. I buy mushrom spores suspended in a water syringe solution (from Sporeworks .com which is legal in the US for microscopic viewing) I then use different substrates packed inot small mason jars as their nutrients (brown rice flour or horse crap or bird seed, or rye , etc, etc) Everything must be sterilized, then ya inoculate the spores into the medium and let them germinate in the dark. Once they turn all fuzzy white (mycelium) your put them in a high humidity terrarium (95-99% rH) and in about 4 days they shoot up and are ready for harvest. Dry them up in a few days in front of a fan or use a dehydrator and its fukn party time. The Shroomery is a great forum site for info. Potency ? it varies, amongst different strains and the grow medium ya use. I always test my batches first and "hero dose" before sharing with others as I don't like people to have a bad trip. I also like to micro dose as well (1/4-1/2 gram) which keeps me feeling great and I can still go about my daily routines. But when I want to cross over into level 5 ( sacred geometry stuff and into different realms, aka loss of ego) usually 4-5 grams gets me there. l like the Cubensis strains because they are very easy to grow and they give ya a nice cruise, not all speedy and freaky paranoia. Mellow and enjoyable is what I like. Shroons are the greatest anti-depressant in the world, but finding your own specific dose is the key.

brazel

brazel

shrooms.,,.fun little guys to grow,,,and only takes about 2-3 weeks.
Rad bro!
Hell yeah and after you pick them, you soak again for round two then round three... sometimes a round four!
But takes about a month to inoculate 1st .
Fresh are good eats too, so is grinding them up and soaking in everclear... that's intense!
Cheers

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
No kits. I buy mushrom spores suspended in a water syringe solution (from Sporeworks .com which is legal in the US for microscopic viewing) I then use different substrates packed inot small mason jars as their nutrients (brown rice flour or horse crap or bird seed, or rye , etc, etc) Everything must be sterilized, then ya inoculate the spores into the medium and let them germinate in the dark. Once they turn all fuzzy white (mycelium) your put them in a high humidity terrarium (95-99% rH) and in about 4 days they shoot up and are ready for harvest. Dry them up in a few days in front of a fan or use a dehydrator and its fukn party time. The Shroomery is a great forum site for info. Potency ? it varies, amongst different strains and the grow medium ya use. I always test my batches first and "hero dose" before sharing with others as I don't like people to have a bad trip. I also like to micro dose as well (1/4-1/2 gram) which keeps me feeling great and I can still go about my daily routines. But when I want to cross over into level 5 ( sacred geometry stuff and into different realms, aka loss of ego) usually 4-5 grams gets me there. l like the Cubensis strains because they are very easy to grow and they give ya a nice cruise, not all speedy and freaky paranoia. Mellow and enjoyable is what I like. Shroons are the greatest anti-depressant in the world, but finding your own specific dose is the key.
This is really nice thanks for your time. I will check out the shroomery for sure.

Top Bottom