Giving Green Crack a try

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I picked up 5 Green Crack clones at a local dispensery today. They seem to be from two different breeders. The two bigger ones had great roots and were in a small cup of soil and the other three had some roots showing out the bottom of the rockwool. I would have rather bought some better clones from Haborside in Oakland....but I didn't feel like making that long drive on a holiday weekend.
and these were cheap too. :)

I have them under 6 T12 florescents for now. and may switch to 600w MH in about a week. And when I harvest my Kush plants hopefully in 2 or 3 weeks they will go outside that raised bed.

I will keep y'all posted and we can watch then grow(hopefully)

Edit to add; I thought I saw a fungus gnat when I was potting them so I dipped them all in a Neem bath before potting them in Happy Frog
( learned that and a lot of other things here on this forum)

Peace and puffs...lol

Greencrack1
Greencrack2
T

themeangreen

Have never grown green crack myself, but had the opportunity to smoke some amazing finished product. light coloured buds, with insanely orange hairs and they were the densest nugs ive ever gotten my hands on

best of luck

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Those sad little clones are starting to look pretty good now.

I think this one wants to be a mama

Greendragon
Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

is it the one they sell as green "cush"? i did a few runs with her a few years ago. seemed like she was super easy to work with to me, more mold/pest resistant and less picky with nutes than my kushes i was doin @ the time. nice flavor, crazy smell, awesome wax. should be some nice bushes outside. good luck

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Sounds great. I have heard lots of good stuff about this strain.

A friend of mine said his were white with crystals

and the six weeks flowering is pretty cool too.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
16 days ago

149748d1306638187t-giving-green-crack-try-greencrack1.jpg.att

very sad..

and now

here they are today very happy in the sun

Greencush
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
these clones were from two different breeders and they don't look the same...I wonder which one is actually green crack/cush/dragon... Or if ether are

G

gooey

my guess is the fron 3 in your last pic are cush...just a guess tho, looking good whatever it is...peace n puffs

frenetic

frenetic

Those sad little clones are starting to look pretty good now.

I think this one wants to be a mama

You said you were not sure which one was the green crack. If they look like the ones in the picture above they are green crack. Ive been growing this stain now for a year. if you look closely it actually has 2 different shades of green in the leaves, not always but sometimes. You definitely got the right cut there.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
You said you were not sure which one was the green crack. If they look like the ones in the picture above they are green crack. Ive been growing this stain now for a year. if you look closely it actually has 2 different shades of green in the leaves, not always but sometimes. You definitely got the right cut there.

Thanks Frenetic

Its obvious now that I have two of one strain, and three of another strain

so your saying the two on the top of this photo are G.C.?
What about the three on the bottom?

153226d1308105783-giving-green-crack-try-greencush.jpg.att

Im thinkin the 3 on the bottom have too much indica in them to be Green Cush

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
GC is a great uppity high. Very bright gree, smells tangy, adn coated in sugar. Never seen it done outdoor. Good luck.

Illmind

Illmind

ya i havent touched it for ages, fast finish dense nugs with great bag appeal but the high is not for me. i'd imagine it'd be great if potency was bred in. just too mellow 4me. looks beast tho brobro. sending good karma yer way. peas

M

Monkeymonk840

Green crack hmm. I thought high times renamed it. Haha that actually leaves me I think it's up to the breeder. By good luck. Ps sometimes theirs variances clone to clone or possibly another pheno? But doubtful since it came from like Georgia to the west. Sssc genes.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Update 26 days from the store

26 days ago. they were sad lookin,,,

149748d1306638187t-giving-green-crack-try-greencrack1.jpg.att

Ten days ago

153226d1308105783-giving-green-crack-try-greencush.jpg.att

Now the smaller ones... are the bigger ones ...

And they all seem very happy and have given Birth.

I haven't even fed them yet ....Cept whats in the soil.

I like the name Green Cush

Greencush3weeks
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Whatever They Are

They look happy and healthy to me, good luck

mal

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

not to be rude...

but call it what it is. Its the gc...GREEN CRACK. NOT green cush LOL fuckin politically corect left wing doushers....

flame away...heres my tangent, yes i know im new

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Update

They have grown a bit since the last time i took their picture.

155177d1309047821t-giving-green-crack-try-greencush3weeks.jpg.att

Greencrack6weeks
Greencrack6weeks2

Latest posts

Top Bottom