GM's photo gallery

• Thread starter GrowMaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Shit bruhman that wf3 s1 white pheno is looking insane!!.. How she smoking i'm at seed popping time for the winter.... Bout to pop Alien4s, Raskal OG, Sourd x legend og, and some WF3 S1s.. Possibly some chemdd or sourd ibl old vintage rez gear from like 2006 or some Sourd x Chemdog D x fireog x gsc I made a few off <~prob need to pop bunches of these to find the winner..
Thanks bro, Damn u gots lots to pop, u gonna be busy lol, ya the s1 white pheno is a chunky bitch! I like the structure on her alot, but unfortunately she smells and tastes just like the Original White very little smell, and taste to her, but I think the s1 has a little more kick/stone to her then the White dose, I got some good harvest pics for u guys, I will post them when I get some time, very busy right now, see u guys later...........GM

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Harvest time :D, Elites twisted purple, the purple pheno day 60............
DSC06592
DSC06593
DSC06594
DSC06595
DSC06596
DSC06664
DSC06617
DSC06624

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

I think I might keep this cut around for a few, Im liking the nice grape/kush smell to her cant wait till is has a good 30 day cure on it, it should be bomb!, its been awhile sense I had any good purple smoke around............GM
DSC06662
DSC06597
DSC06599
DSC06591
DSC06618
DSC06667
DSC06600
DSC06668

e4ian

e4ian

^ Nice pics :wtf:

"Is that the arse end of a seed I see there!?"

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
when you said the tops are kinda on the diesel side it kinda reminds me of the purple dbl sfv pheno i had. he used the same male to make both of these if i remember right. the pheno i had was very similar to what you have here minus the purpel smell. but would push those white pistils towards the end if i feed her to hard. i know you got your feeds down and your rooms always tight. but i think if you tone her down just a bit on ppm's she will really pop. cut the N out just a bit faster at the flip as well.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Dang homie that Twisted Purp is looking bomb.

Just been busy with projects man. Trying to get as much shit done as possible before the baby is born. Too many projects, too little time. lol

I hope all is good bro
Thanks bro, all is good here, O ya!, momma should be getting close to popping now lol, I know what u mean bro, good luck getting them done talk to ya later..........GM
^ Nice pics :wtf:

"Is that the arse end of a seed I see there!?"
No sir, no seeds yet, gonna make some this round :)........GM
when you said the tops are kinda on the diesel side it kinda reminds me of the purple dbl sfv pheno i had. he used the same male to make both of these if i remember right. the pheno i had was very similar to what you have here minus the purpel smell. but would push those white pistils towards the end if i feed her to hard. i know you got your feeds down and your rooms always tight. but i think if you tone her down just a bit on ppm's she will really pop. cut the N out just a bit faster at the flip as well.
Ya I dont think it was the feed on this one, I think it had more to do with light intensity then nute strength, ill know better on my next run with her from clone, this run was from seed............GM
Bud meat all the way to the feet! Just how we like em.. lol
U know thats how we roll homie ;) lol................GM

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Heres a few harvest shots for u guys while I have a little time :) day 60 the TK and wifiS1 bed, everything finished at the perfect height, anywhere from 22 to 28 inches in this bed, this was the second run on the soil and the 3rd run on the bulbs, also once again this run was bug, mold and pesticide free:D first up is the TK...........
DSC06522
DSC06520
DSC06521
DSC06530
DSC06533
DSC06541
DSC06542
DSC06559

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

i think what i like the most is your style, you rock non vented hoods, i believe no co2? and i would say that the room is not some spaceship looking jungle fuck but just super simple with the most results! man its impressive, those beds are 5x15 right, 3 lights over each. Not blowing smoke but this room or grow is usually what i always come back to read when I'm having issues in my rooms or grows, to simplify my brain and remember more isn't always better. thank again:)

Top Bottom