Going On The Record

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Dam man, I couldn't have said it better!! Your truly dialing in your plant's to the individual. Great work bro! Mad props!
Loompa

A few Ladies fer the Loompa Love....
View attachment 695179Spring run of Loompa's Ladies, the Yeti f3 #5 and as always Med/SilverBubster along with Ab-snowman and a few others.......
At week 5 with 11.5hr on 12.5 off they look to be happy, will be running 5 gal water through um then letting um dry for 4 days before hitting um with 750ppm on week 6. . . .Loompa gear Digs the feed schedule and the 5.6 average pH.....
Adding Magnesium or a supplement Micro In flower dont seem to work for the FlyJ, BUT A solid base during 14 days of VEG is PARAMOUNT.
this is when the addition of your favorite
Micro nutes
or Silica or Vitamin K,... or A pinch of Epsom salt..... Aspirin . . . . . .
Each plant likes different things at different times of growing
the more runs you get to do
the more you will learn what your girlsz Like.
View attachment 695184 Loompa Silver Bubster
View attachment 695185
Its all about this sweet Lady
View attachment 695186
FlyJ

GoldNBoy

GoldNBoy

Guys like flyinj are your real resource. I know nothing of instagram, but if you can show a customer this kind of testimonial, with specific information, you won't be down for long.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I'm running a drip hydro in perlite. Can you drop the basics as what she might like. Heavy or light feeder does she love the mag, things like that. Thx bro
I will be more than happy to help with what ever ? I can help with, When I can...
Hmmm a Drip perlite system... OUTSTANDING ! ! !
It is a BIG push from a soil grower Vs Flood drain ect........ ebb or Drain to waste CoCo pots.
The amount of O2 your root system will have access to will be Massive, giving you big feeding root system that will act differently than other more Base Static ... But its going to take some time and Patents to be dialed_In
Change ONE Thing at a time IMHO
stay with your standard feeding 1/2 with a bit more Mg.
and 1/2 with out. Best you find out this way
Then your set
Green Grow Vibes To Ya
FlyJ

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Still Kicking it with the @loompa Love,
After only a few yrs of learnin under the Lights and such, IMHO experience is the key.
after all the thread reading all the great support from the Farmers here IT COMES down to Hands in soil nute and cuts. Broke azz lights and spiderMites..........
I wouldn't change it for the world,
The Stable will always have Loompa gear, JAWs and MedUSA's wicked ladies.

As always
Thank you for all you have done Loompa ....
It is aBlessing Going through and rereading your posts and the crews who also grow your gerlz.
Blessing.
FlyJ
Super Loompa Grow Vibes to you and yours in a spectacular Summers to come..
Now that there was a proper props from the crazy man @FlyinJStable Dude been a few. Hope your well and the ganja Gods are smilin on you bro. Also good to see @loompa is feeling better today. Good stuff man. :cool::smoking::fire::ninja:

Last edited:
Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
@FlyinJStable im liking the setup so far. Haven't ran it enough to hate it lol. On last run that Kush liked a 5.3 ph with a swing up to 5.5 and back down to 5.3. Really loved the mag. There's a lot of bullshit genetics out there so when you can run awesome gear like what @loopma creates it's a different lvl ya know. The growing bug has bitten me. Love checking on the babies everyday and watching progress. Even us closet growers can tell when a breeder truly loves their creations, the love shines through. So big thanks to all who do what they do.

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
My apologies, I guess there will be instances when ill think something is not worth my time, that was pretty egotistical, ill refrain from that behavior, I would just ask that if its a more basic question, do what you can tho research before you hit me up. I need help, the work loads are astronomical trying to stay alive with all this faux legalization. And on top of that, there are alot of newer folks growing that need more help. I will try to do my best.

All good bro. Believe me past two years have been rough for me also. Best wishes to you, and hope things improve quickly.

Donnybrook

Donnybrook

@loompa , Sending Positive Vibes and Good Karma yer way , Keep yer Chin Up Brother . Better Days are Just around the Corner , Be Well .

Latest posts

Top Bottom