Going To Oregon Via Maryland!!!

• Thread starter Nomadic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Nomadic

OK, I never thought I could ever land in MD but I'd do just about anything for my girl so for a couple years......here I am!

Now..... I can now possess 10 grams with no criminal repercussions. However, it is not legal to buy. I can however, cross into DC and aquire quasi legal weed for a "donation".

There are ads on Craigslist for weed delivery guys but who knows who they are or what they have...... Will they cross over into MD.
Do they actually care about quality medicine or just making a quick hydro buck

I don't care for the rocketship to Mars sativa. I'd much rather take the magic bus ride with indica and sleep well.

Anyone with DC or MD experience?
Any helpful advice is welcome and appreciated.

Newbie88

Newbie88

Our growers just got picked on the 15th. We should have an open dispensary by summer of next year it is predicted. There is a change in what you are saying though. see this reference http://norml.org/laws/item/maryland-penalties-2 also you can already start applying for medical cards. There is a list online of accepted drs.

N

Nomadic

I appreciate the reply but I've been in redneck land with no possible way to hook up or grow for five years si I'm not interested on letting MD dictate when I can end this drought!

My girl will apply for a card but who knows when this will be a reality for Frederick county.

Newbie88

Newbie88

Well if you took the time to read the laws i posted in the article you would see growing is the same as possession and not a crime... so how do you not have access?

N

Nomadic

I did take the time to read it again, having already done so weeks ago. I also understand the ability to grow and escape criminal charges is left to the discretion of LEO's. I also understand that I would be a fool to think I wouldn't have to pay an attorney to insure the outcome due to the vague nature of that statute.

Frederick is a very conservative town as are the managers of this apartment complex. I can not and will not do even a micro grow as I am in a precarious situation that makes getting caught and evicted and arrested even a slight possibility.

Clearly there are still rednecks in this state just as you would find in say Georgia or Texas or Arizona to name a few.

I thought I was quite specific in my request for assistance and I thought my best bet was coming here and mingling with my brethren.

I think I'll just take my chances with Craigslist and DC.

Thanks again for the advice.

Nomadic

Newbie88

Newbie88

Maybe I am misunderstanding your post. As it appears to be a outreach for either buying it or having access. So I am little confused. Seems odd to post on a forum that could be tracked, but afraid to grow own.... Forgive me if I am misunderstanding just seems to be how this post is.

N

Nomadic

Maybe I am misunderstanding your post. As it appears to be a outreach for either buying it or having access. So I am little confused. Seems odd to post on a forum that could be tracked, but afraid to grow own.... Forgive me if I am misunderstanding just seems to be how this post is.
Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I don't think any agency in the land is going to track me for wanting to own a quarter ounce.

As again, thanks for the helpful advice.

Top Bottom