Good Morning From Lower Norcal!

• Thread starter DoobieBro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Read back through the post. Yeah been to alot of different areas in California, still love the Northern part of the state. We're more slow goin up in these parts and i enjoy that. Besides all of the fire danger I wouldn't live anywhere else.

DoobieBro

DoobieBro

Read back through the post. Yeah been to alot of different areas in California, still love the Northern part of the state. We're more slow goin up in these parts and i enjoy that. Besides all of the fire danger I wouldn't live anywhere else.

I’m a Native Californian born, raised, and lived in Sacramento, CA my whole life except one misadventure that had me living in Eureka, CA for one year when I was 23-years old a little over 30 years ago.

Though you can almost say my families second home was in Bodega Bay because my dad had a commercial fishing boat their that he ran when he was not running our Trucking Company. We spent nearly every weekend there.

the rrock

the rrock

Spent many a c old morning getting schooled on a salmon boat out of Bodega bay, when I was in my teens 35+ years ago,probably know a few you know,that and Dillons beach had many memories growing up. I endeed up about 75 mi south of BB in lower nocal,BTW grew up in Davis so we were kinda neighbors along the I80 corridor

DoobieBro

DoobieBro

Spent many a c old morning getting schooled on a salmon boat out of Bodega bay, when I was in my teens 35+ years ago,probably know a few you know,that and Dillons beach had many memories growing up. I endeed up about 75 mi south of BB in lower nocal,BTW grew up in Davis so we were kinda neighbors along the I80 corridor

It's a pleasure to meet you! I never imagined my "Lower NorCal" comment would garner so much attention. LOL

DoobieBro

DoobieBro

I was born and raised in Sacramento, CA. and have lived here all but one year of misadventure that I lived in Eureka. In all my 55 years, I have always heard of the bay area being referred to as Northern California as well as Sacramento. Matter of fact I've always heard of everything north of Stockton being referred to as Northern California. It's a worthless argument though that I meant somewhat as a joke, because my experiences with folk who live much closer to the Oregon border. I kind of wish I had never said it to be honest.

Please everyone smoke or vape some weed and chill out! LOL

SinCity

SinCity

I’m a Native Californian born, raised, and lived in Sacramento, CA my whole life except one misadventure that had me living in Eureka, CA for one year when I was 23-years old a little over 30 years ago.

Though you can almost say my families second home was in Bodega Bay because my dad had a commercial fishing boat their that he ran when he was not running our Trucking Company. We spent nearly every weekend there.

Best description of Eureka ever.

Top Bottom