Gorilla Glue #4 Re-veg

• Thread starter SoCoZombie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SoCoZombie

SoCoZombie

Was gifted 6 GG#4 clones. The plants were grown outdoors in Southern Colorado. The top 2/3 of the plant was harvested but the bottom 1/3 was left in tact. Clones were taken at that point. How good id a representation of the strain should it be? Any thought would be appreciated but experienced advice would be a blessing. They were put in Solo cups on Sept 9th.
Gorilla glue 4 re veg
Here's a couple of em.

Oregonak

Oregonak

Was gifted 6 GG#4 clones. The plants were grown outdoors in Southern Colorado. The top 2/3 of the plant was harvested but the bottom 1/3 was left in tact. Clones were taken at that point. How good id a representation of the strain should it be? Any thought would be appreciated but experienced advice would be a blessing. They were put in Solo cups on Sept 9th. View attachment 646492 Here's a couple of em.

Good day! If you're asking if the clones will resemble the moms then you have answered your own question. They are "clones" of the moms. They look greatUnless i have misunderstood your question?

SoCoZombie

SoCoZombie

Good day! If you're asking if the clones will resemble the moms then you have answered your own question. They are "clones" of the moms. They look greatUnless i have misunderstood your question?

Thanks. I know they're clones and should be an exact replica of their mother, but I was wondering if there will be any genetic losses or deficiencies because of the time they were taken. I have never re-veg'd, but I do have experience in giving somebody a clone of a purps strain that was in flower and their finished product was not a good representation of the strain at all. That's why I have concern.

And again, thanks for the compliment...I'm not quite sure what to expect, so positive feedback is a huge plus!

M

marrdogg4

I reveg glue all the time, no loss of anything. I have taken cuts from glues 70 days in flower. The only downside is the time it takes to resume normal growth averaging 30 to 60 days depending, seems some go through a pause for awhile but always kick back in. I call that the "trying to figure it out" stage. But other than that they'll be just like the mom. Yours are coming along nicely I might add.

PEACE!

SoCoZombie

SoCoZombie

I reveg glue all the time, no loss of anything. I have taken cuts from glues 70 days in flower. The only downside is the time it takes to resume normal growth averaging 30 to 60 days depending, seems some go through a pause for awhile but always kick back in. I call that the "trying to figure it out" stage. But other than that they'll be just like the mom. Yours are coming along nicely I might add.

PEACE!

Thanks! I'm feeling alot better about things now. Much appreciated.

SoCoZombie

SoCoZombie

I just took 2 cuts (with buds, the threads here somewhere) from my 58 day flowering gg4 just to see if I can reveg it. I'm bored, and need to add another project on my 11 current project list. Lol

I feel ya. I've got another thread about how bored I am too. I'm taking gg#4, holy grail and cherry bomb seeds that were pollinated by a commercial hemp crop and searching for CBD strains. So yeah.....

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Yup, just read it. I can't possibly see how a lawsuit would stand up. It would be like.me suing a dog owner for not picking up poop on my lawn.

H

hawkman

PEACE!
A lot of folks don't know that one can take clones in late flower - but as you mentioned longer veg times

JMcG

JMcG

I also have a lady that I would like to try to re veg. She is down to her last ten days of flower give or take a little.
Should I try to take a clone off of some of the lower buds or just try the 2/3 harvest and let the other 1/3 revert back? Will one be easier to pull off than the other? Or take less time?
I'd like to just clone them... putting 1/3 of the plant back in the veg room could be a PITA!

Inbudwetrust

Inbudwetrust

I’m going to do this next spring . All my girls will be replanted in the garden to reveg and be ready for an outdoor harvest in November .

Top Bottom