Gorilla Glue X Mac Grow Journal

• Thread starter 8zlag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
8zlag

8zlag

Thought I should post this since I know the genetics I'm growing are pretty damn rare. This will be my third grow. I currently have (2) 600 W LED full spectrum lights in a 4x4x8 tent. The seed sprouted in rockwool and was traferred to a 3 gallon coco coir perlite mix smart pot. I am currently feeding it veg / bloom according to their nutrient feed, and I have been applying ogbio war root pack, nute pack and foliar pack as the instructions say I should. The last picture is the end of day 10.

Gorilla glue x mac grow journal
Gorilla glue x mac grow journal 2
Gorilla glue x mac grow journal 3
Last edited:
Freshone

Freshone

The mac seeds cap made or their offspring have no issues,Cap is pissed because he feels his work was hijacked so of course hes gonna say that about pirated crosses,i don't blame him.Thing is once you put something out there either by giving or selling you don't really have any say anymore what folks do with it,none,so don't give or sell anything you want to retain proprietary rights too.Whether or not the crosses people have made with it are any good have nothing to do with cap either,buyer beware.
2TT,don't be bitter,just come out and say what you really want too,grow a set.

B

Burned Haze

Beautiful structure and leafs :)

Good luck and hopefully that’s a good pheno like every pheno hunter lol. ( it’s a risk and a joy eh )

(Subscribed for the future)

Top Bottom