Gorilla Glue X Mac Grow Journal

• Thread starter 8zlag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

If you bought regular seeds you might have a male. If you bought feminised seeds. Either 1 you got a hermie learning plant. Or you stressed it into a hermie. Was there any light leaks in your room did u ever disturb it while it was sleeping? That can cause it too sometimes.

8zlag

8zlag

If you bought regular seeds you might have a male. If you bought feminised seeds. Either 1 you got a hermie learning plant. Or you stressed it into a hermie. Was there any light leaks in your room did u ever disturb it while it was sleeping? That can cause it too sometimes.

Trust it was a solid grow. Maybe topped it too much but other than that it should've been fine. Fine as in no light leaks or high temperatures.
I'm pretty sure they were feminized, strangely though I didn't see any signs of female so I'm honestly leaning with I bought regular on accident but TBH I really don't know, it was a while back

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

Trust it was a solid grow. Maybe topped it too much but other than that it should've been fine. Fine as in no light leaks or high temperatures
Yeah i been watching your thread following along cuz I was interested In seeing how the glue x mac cross would look. You look like everything was going fine. Your doing a great job topping and training it into a nice bush. You flip it then all sudden ... I question how good the breeder is you got your beans from... good luck bro. I will be reading along

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

Keep flowering the thing. If you don't see any female parts like pistils pop up then you have a male. If you see both. Then you have a shemale lol. Kill that thing.... If it is just a regular male im sure it will be nice to cross thing's with. If you kept a clone of it. Then go ahead and just start over.

Friendlyguy

Friendlyguy

Nah the mac f1s were made and then the mac1 was found in those seeds im not saying the f1s or the males out pf said packs are wack its the mac 1 cut/clone that was passed out makes less than desirable babies is all im sayin. Its the clone that makes crappy babies small yeilders and such

Thanks for the knowledge!

Where did you get your seeds from? Makes it sound like he got them from cap

Top Bottom