Got A Few Questions About Flowering Outdoor/indoor

• Thread starter XtremeB
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
XtremeB

XtremeB

Well it's quite complicated ...
I'm using a window as my light source but the window is in the roof and the plant is on the side where the sun rises but there is 3 more Windows across in the roof but the sun won't be directly on the plant but there is a reasonable amount of light still coming through the window is that still enough to induce bud swelling ? I think I'm on week 5 or 6 flowering but the buds are still whispy white hairs ..
And they have started to slightly go orange , trychs development has increased but they are starting to form in to more bud like shape.. I have defoliated and supercropped so will this also increase buds ? .. I'm on a totally organic grow , to be honest I didn't think the seed would grow its Jaffa caked cookies and found the seed in my bud was just experimenting but it's eventually started flowering and I don't ph my water just tap water , I do have a fan blowing on the plant but does that help in a way ? Please let me know thanks

the rrock

the rrock

Your probably gonna end up with whispy orange haired airy buds,never seen a plant produce much through a window with indirect light. Im sure someone on here will have some input that will be more helpful

XtremeB

XtremeB

Your probably gonna end up with whispy orange haired airy buds,never seen a plant produce much through a window with indirect light. Im sure someone on here will have some input that will be more helpful

Well it's started to take bud formations and its started to fill in.. Only been in flowering for a while too

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

it depends how sunny it is were u are.if your in the UK or something u won't get much through a window but some were like Vegas or some shit were its very sunny then perhaps but i couldn't say for sure as iv never done it like that but just going by what i know a plant needs.

XtremeB

XtremeB

it depends how sunny it is were u are.if your in the UK or something u won't get much through a window but some were like Vegas or some shit were its very sunny then perhaps but i couldn't say for sure as iv never done it like that but just going by what i know a plant needs.

True true , But my theory is that when its outdoors in the wild etc , would it not get shaded by tree's and other MJ plants that seem to have better genetics ? , as my girlfriends mum she had a photoperiodic plant like me but she triggered flowering doing 12/12 for about 2 month in July , and she got some alrightish buds , I mean me an my girlfriend snuck in and smoked it all , but there was hardly any crystals etc , my plant is covered with THC , I read on one of these forums on here that the THC clumps together and makes it the bud mass , is that also true ?

XtremeB

XtremeB

These are the Windows , today's weather is shitty just rain and grey clouds

DismalDude

DismalDude

I haven't seen anyone grow using window light since the 70's. You really put some time in with that girl. Mr Bee is right on point,I want to see how this turns out for you.

XtremeB

XtremeB

I haven't seen anyone grow using window light since the 70's. You really put some time in with that girl. Mr Bee is right on point,I want to see how this turns out for you.

Iv got grow lights etc just cfl's mainly but this is my first grow , this was my first plant that sprouted but when Iv always changed pots Iv always put soil around half the stem , I had a sister to this but as a noob it went to shock and I thought it died when I changed to a 6 gallon pot so I got rid , not until this one did the same and as it was my last plant just held on to it to see and haha it came back alive , just wanted to see what would happen with a window light directly in the roof , should I give it some bloom booster ?

DismalDude

DismalDude

Iv got grow lights etc just cfl's mainly but this is my first grow , this was my first plant that sprouted but when Iv always changed pots Iv always put soil around half the stem , I had a sister to this but as a noob it went to shock and I thought it died when I changed to a 6 gallon pot so I got rid , not until this one did the same and as it was my last plant just held on to it to see and haha it came back alive , just wanted to see what would happen with a window light directly in the roof , should I give it some bloom booster ?
Yes on the bloom booster but go easy. I'd start at 25% of recommended dosage and see how she likes it.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Would any bloom booster work ?
Now when talking nutrients it's a big world of too much information out there and endless products.
You could go a lot of ways really.If it was me and I wanted to go on the cheap I'd get General Hydroponics Flora Nova 3 part nutrient pack.Cheap,effective and you'll have plenty for your next grow.

XtremeB

XtremeB

Now when talking nutrients it's a big world of too much information out there and endless products.
You could go a lot of ways really.If it was me and I wanted to go on the cheap I'd get General Hydroponics Flora Nova 3 part nutrient pack.Cheap,effective and you'll have plenty for your next grow.

What about baby bio ? , I'm not dumb or anything but I know to much N can mess up flowering or is that a myth ? , but Iv heard that nitrogen turns into Phosphorus or some shit

DismalDude

DismalDude

What about baby bio ? , I'm not dumb or anything but I know to much N can mess up flowering or is that a myth ? , but Iv heard that nitrogen turns into Phosphorus or some shit
Not familiar with baby bio but some nitrogen is needed throughout the grow it's just cut way back in flower.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

that's how i started-just popped a random bag seed from soon pure crap weed just for the sake of it but once i started looking into it i ended up on a 15 year non stop growing journey.been doing it ever since without stopping for more than a month or two.

XtremeB

XtremeB

that's how i started-just popped a random bag seed from soon pure crap weed just for the sake of it but once i started looking into it i ended up on a 15 year non stop growing journey.been doing it ever since without stopping for more than a month or two.

Oh yeah :eyepiece: I feel like that right now too , been proper looking into stuff , thinking of Tryna make my own strain with a one male and female but kept in two different tents and rooms

Top Bottom