Gramma's Cam'bis-coc'nut Oil

• Thread starter GrammaHydro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrammaHydro

GrammaHydro

I do not claim this to be my own recipe. I read numerous recipes and decided to wing it with this one. I must warn you that this may be extremely potent! I been a cannabis consumer for over thirty five years and I consume a lot of the herb. I followed recipes for butters and was very disappointed. I been kinda disappointed in most edibles so I hope this will get me excited.

1 tsp sunflower lecithin (liquid)
2 1/4 c coconut oil (melted)
49 grams dried chopped buds and trim (decarb)

I have a double slow cooker. I see it has a warmer/low/high setting so I think that is good.
I am only using one cooker.
Melt coconut oil on warmer setting.
Add the lecithin and stir until well mixed in.
Slowly add the dry bud and trim. Gently fold in until well saturated.
Cover and let sit at low setting for at least 3 hours.
Results:
2 jelly jars full of oil.

Grampa bought me a cookie mix and I just took a batch out of the oven so I will let you know how they did tomorrow. LOL

Grammas cambis cocnut oil
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
If I could stand the flavor, I'd be eating a lot more weed.

GrammaHydro

GrammaHydro

I made cookies last night and the dough looked gross. I ate one and was pleasantly surprised how good it tasted. I tried canna butter and stuff tasted really nasty. LOL.
I am stoned all the time so I didn't notice the effects except my body felt like lead.lol
I will try another one sometime again today.

KushGirl

KushGirl

If I could stand the flavor, I'd be eating a lot more weed.

One of the ways I use my canna-oil is in capsules, that way there is not taste and it's easy to get a proper dose once you know how potent the batch is.

:joyful:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yep! I've stood there for hours with a bamboo stick filling capsules for hubby. :D

GrammaHydro

GrammaHydro

Ouchieeee with arthritic hands and fingers, filling empty capsules sounds like a painful process.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It actually kills my knees, because I stand at the rice cooker to do it. :p

Top Bottom