Grape God X Blue Cheese 400w Soilless

• Thread starter Sappy.Hour
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sappy.Hour

Sappy.Hour

Hey fellas. Since I sucked at keeping my LA Chocolate Hempy grow updated regularly (battled pm most of flower and then gave up) I will do my best to keep this one more current .
For this grow I’m running as follows:

Strain: Grape God x Blue Cheese (feminized)
Lighting: 400w mh/hps
Medium: Sunshine mix #4 in fabric shopping bags.
Nutrients: Alaska Grow & Bloom, worm and compost tea.
Room: 5’wide x 6’tall x 3’ deep with dual 8”fan intake and 4” in-line fan with carbon filter for exhaust.

This is my first time using soilless indoors and without using synthetic nutrients and so far I’m loving the results. Super simple and looks effective. Although not as quick paced as I prefer I could get used to the simplicity over hydro.

Hope you enjoy and constructive chritisim welcome!

Grape god x blue cheese 400w soilless
Grape god x blue cheese 400w soilless 2
Grape god x blue cheese 400w soilless 3
Grape god x blue cheese 400w soilless 4
T

Tpahydroguy

Hey fellas. Since I sucked at keeping my LA Chocolate Hempy grow updated regularly (battled pm most of flower and then gave up) I will do my best to keep this one more current .

Room: 5’wide x 6’tall x 3’ deep with dual 8”fan intake and 4” in-line fan with carbon filter for exhaust.

This is my first time using soilless indoors and without using synthetic nutrients and so far I’m loving the results. Super simple and looks effective. Although not as quick paced as I prefer I could get used to the simplicity over hydro.

I have a similar grow that is about 2 weeks from being done. I have 2 grape gods and 2 sweet cheese and they are doing nice. Have them in RDWC under a 200 watt cob I made myself.

20180608 161040
Sappy.Hour

Sappy.Hour

I have a similar grow that is about 2 weeks from being done. I have 2 grape gods and 2 sweet cheese and they are doing nice. Have them in RDWC under a 200 watt cob I made myself.

Looks good hydroguy! What’s the smell like? These girls of mine already reek especially a few hours after lights come on. Also how do you like the cob?

T

Tpahydroguy

Looks good hydroguy! What’s the smell like? These girls of mine already reek especially a few hours after lights come on. Also how do you like the cob?
Smells like dirty socks and diesel fuel.
Lol
I live the cobs and have built 2 for me and 2 for friends. Ordered stuff from cobkits.com and a meanwell driver and made my frame from 2"×2" aluminum pool screen frame. The screen slots work to hide your wires.
I have a few 2x4 tents and 4 lights fill the area perfectly.

20180505 122802
20180505 122811
Reactions: Ina
T

Tpahydroguy

You have some fat girls. They are going to blow up nice for you.

T

Tpahydroguy

Took the 2 sweet cheese down. House stinks like heaven. My first grow was a success.

20180620 213835
Sappy.Hour

Sappy.Hour

@Tpahydroguy that looks great!!

Plants are really liking the fish emulsion and ewc castings. Thinking of flipping to flower this weekend!!

Can anyone tell me what the ideal ph is for my set up? I know soil less is considered “hydro” and “organics” like a bit higher. I’m currently feeding and watering at 6-6.5ph. Is that ok?

0EE0E8AA 94EA 4A8C 996C 2AE587B23571
4D24010E E674 48F0 B52E D6E8EE6CD805
6E68CA1F CF3B 44AF A104 A5173B28462E
E94C6996 DBC6 4DEC 95D1 B96CBEAB837B
Sappy.Hour

Sappy.Hour

Week 1 of 12/12 conmplete!! The girls are loving life and honestly so am I... soilless growing is the shit!!!

Going to wait another week then switch to hps. Anyone else keep their metal halides on til the stretch is over then flip to hps?? Pros and cons?

A60DB951 171C 409E B03A AC15C3613883
23829C2F CBEB 45B6 9C06 9BD2A209CC76
53F9AC8C 36FF 4146 894E 8A70558814B5
A2401968 7D59 43BA AB9D ECCFF36D19BA
T

Tpahydroguy

Your girls look great. I ditched those heaters and went to cob kits and built my lights. Doing 2 separate tents with 3500k cobs and way less heat and they grow at.least the same for less electricity. It is always a battle with heat where I live.
Was fun building them too. Got to try my grape god Saturday and it was da kine.

Sappy.Hour

Sappy.Hour

Your girls look great. I ditched those heaters and went to cob kits and built my lights. Doing 2 separate tents with 3500k cobs and way less heat and they grow at.least the same for less electricity. It is always a battle with heat where I live.
Was fun building them too. Got to try my grape god Saturday and it was da kine.

I would love to experiment with cobs one day! With legalization happening this fall (I’m in Canada) the wife will be more apt to let me spend money on my hobby then lol.

A little update for the viewers. Today is day 12 of flowering (I think? ) and the girls are coming along great. Been giving them straight up non ph’d rain water the last week and Jesus they slurp that stuff up!!! It’s like they know and are telling me they prefer rain water vs tap

Got some gg4, blue dream, Long Island pink Kush and some super lemon haze beans that I’m itching to try too so if anyone’s got a thread going with those strains let me know and I’d like to tag along!!

D554B093 FA39 481B AB34 248B886C6149
FAACDDAC 522B 40FA 99B6 64625F2587F2
A2959CE9 35AD 4740 8F2B 7C974706AC8C
Sappy.Hour

Sappy.Hour

Week 3 of flowering begins. They are hard to keep fed to a satisfied level for very long before they demand more... had a bit of a nitrogen deficiency but with a nice flush and then a healthy tea they are already showing signs of improving. Some pics for the viewers.

94687325 6A95 420D 93EB F14FF780DF1F
F396965B F73A 417F A770 E20D4F8C3FF7
59D4EBC4 AC5A 4A5A 9ED5 6E611AC14B79

Latest posts

Top Bottom