Green Ribbon Bx

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gardenguy2.0

Gardenguy2.0

wow really how long it take to root like that???
dunno if this is directed at me but if it is...

Try it out! it made me feel like rooting hormone was kind of a sham.. I have a thread where I did the experiment and posted my results... it's old, id have to
Dig it up. I used a few different brands of
Hormones, and root "boosters" and for some reason my water only clones showed the fastest and grew the most intense and thick roots. Granted I've seen people do a lot better than me with other methods and trays, but this is just what worked for me. I used peat plugs and plain ph'd water. Never bought rooting gel again.

epitome

epitome

I seriously doubt you need any schoolin bro, but your def welcome to ride along!!! Just bring plenty to puff as we tool on down the road!!!! :D
Eternal StudeNT ya know....that Rockwool pH will rise quick with healthy huge plants, I'm anxious to learn how you ride the pH wave....really curious how you manage the reservoir too...I get a bit ahead of myself when I know I'm going to learn something new.

Gardenguy2.0

Gardenguy2.0

so could u give me a day amount off hand from all your runs plz??
My dude its been a minute for me haha. I haven't even thought about growing in like a year and a half. I think I posted results in one of my old grow logs on here, ill try and track it down and tag you

With that I'll add that everyone's room is different, enviro, experience is different, this is just how it worked in my experience.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

seen some sexy ones people have built the store wants like 150$ for one with like 16 slots I don't think so so much ezer to build one

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

Aeroponics cloners root them the fastest, you can build your own with a submersible pump, a flower pot and some pvc.

I fully agree...I used cloners with the himidity dome and heat pad. Had like a 75% clone rate. Did some research, built my own aerocloner. No more rooting gels or powders... I simply add reg unph'd water and hydroguard, now 100% clone rate. And 5 days later VIOLA..roots! 5 days ago yesterday for these pink 2.0 clones. Some strains do take longer.
20161229 144225

Sorry for the clutter jumpincactus!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I fully agree...I used cloners with the himidity dome and heat pad. Had like a 75% clone rate. Did some research, built my own aerocloner. No more rooting gels or powders... I simply add reg unph'd water and hydroguard, now 100% clone rate. And 5 days later VIOLA..roots! 5 days ago yesterday for these pink 2.0 clones. Some strains do take longer.
View attachment 656200
Sorry for the clutter jumpincactus!
No worries man. :)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Got home from work and 11 of Ex's beans popped. One to go !!!!! And I can see it just under the wool pushing her way up. Business as usual from the ExGen camp. 100% germination rates. Ive been running Mike's gear for around 5 years now and in that time there hasnt been a bean that didnt crack!!!! Much love to the ExGen crew!!!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Well the babies just got put into their veggin shoes. All 12 beans popped and all seems to be well. So we are of to a good start. Been running Mikes gear for some time now and I always have enjoyed a 100% germ rate. They will be flowered out in 5 gallon fabric grow bags in some of Cactus Jacks home made living soil. I am going to veer away from Earth Juice on this run and will be using NFTG full line up. And of course some AACT as required

GR seedling
GR veg

Top Bottom